Diablo® III

any set items?

Did anyone find any set items? Or are there no set items in Diablo 3? When I check the AH, there isnt any option about searching set items..

I hope there are, I like to see that green colour...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Nope, I was wondering the same on my way to work today. I think they are orange in colour though unfortunately! :p
Reply Quote
well if only color changed, thats ok.. but i am afraid there are no set items in the game..

i saw no set items in the AH also no one mentioned about them even they played in Hell..

Shame on you Blizz, if you just take out our green set items!!
Reply Quote
Check AH again.
There are green set item first weapons up for 10 million gold. Monk set item. That should answer your questions
Reply Quote
DeathnTaxes really thanks. I can not enter the game from work, but this is really a very good news for me..

10m gold!! :)) who can afford that now I wonder :))
Reply Quote
I doubt anyone can, but considering that the dps is 580 or something. when the next closest weapon dps on the ah for 1 handers is in the 300's I would say that 10M is the minimum that the person should be leaving it on for. Until some monk works up the funds to get it.
Reply Quote
Saw a thread from a lvl 57 asking about how much cash people have worked up so far. He has a mil or so. NO item I repeat NO item should ever go for that much on this game. Opinions are invalid, stupid, or not needed here. Should not get higher then 1 mil for the lvl 60 set/legends. This is not WOW folks nor will it ever be WOW. Think sensible here. If you're a Monk and get a Wizard set item think about how much you would pay to get it not how much you want for the item.
Reply Quote
And if you check the gameguide here on bnet you can also browse all set items and legendaries ^^
Reply Quote
Have you ever played diablo 2? Have you ever seen the ammount of REAL money people pays for stuff there? Anyone can grind up some money and rare items are going to cost A LOT of gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]