Diablo® III

Where do rare/legendary blacksmith plans drop?

I`m lvl 44, Nightmare, ACT II, so far no rare/legendary blacksmith plan dropped? any info where they should start dropping? or maybe I`m just unlucky till now?
Reply Quote
I'm guessing that they drop in hell or inferno. I have just started act 2 in hell and I have yet to see a plan drop.

so far the only plans I have are normal staff of herding and nm staff of herding.
Reply Quote
21/05/2012 14:41Posted by Kopuz
normal staff of herding and nm staff of herding.

these drop from izual? correct?
Reply Quote
21/05/2012 14:46Posted by Truditorul
normal staff of herding and nm staff of herding.

these drop from izual? correct?

yes. i got mine on my 2nd time killing him.
Reply Quote
I found my first rare blacksmith plan off a regular mob in Act I, Inferno.
Reply Quote
I just got the BORN'S blacksmith plans from a random mob in act 3 normal
Reply Quote
Hi guys, if my blacksmith level is low, I still got chance to find plans?
cos atm i'm farming 3rd act hell/1st act inferno..
Reply Quote
That is something I am also curious about. Better magic find better drop chance ofc?
Reply Quote
Add me samsung deathgodnero#1143
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
Argh ok this is such an old question guys.

Suffix, prefix etc...

Anyway if you have 9 mobs spawn and say 4 of them are designated to drop certain white items.

Your MF will give you a better chance of those items being either magic, rare, set or unique. Sooo if you find a set of mobs that drop the WHITE version of a unique you really want get high MF and farm the hell out of those mobs until they drop it.

Make sense?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've gotten all exalted armor plans as drops from normal monsters in Act1 inferno
Edited by Messor#2704 on 22/05/2012 11:15 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I got my first legendary plan in a act 3 Nightmare mob so i dont think u need to bee in hell/inferno to find it =)
Reply Quote
22/05/2012 11:14Posted by Gðd
I've gotten all exalted armor plans as drops from normal monsters in Act1 inferno

are you serious? I bet I have farmed act 1 inferno 30 times and I have received 2 rares and 0 plans. In fact, 90+ hours in the game, I have never once seen a blacksmith plan, not even a white one.
Reply Quote
i am wondering if you need to be exalted or smth to find them.
I am farming inferno for a long time now and i never seen any plans.
Reply Quote
I got the Longshot legendary plan in Normal act 4 so i guess it just drops everywhere... it is a level 4 plan and my blacksmith was level 3, so it just drops randomly
Reply Quote
drop rates on BS plans sucks.

I have full cleared act 1 inferno about 12 times

half cleared act4 inferno 3 times.

half cleared act 2 once.

All with 230 MF

And I got BEEEEEEEP
Reply Quote
I found BS plans in normal act 2.
Cain's set gear.
Deckard cain's legendary set (lvl 23)
Reply Quote
I found the aegis born plans in zoltuns kulles archives
Reply Quote
Spig

Argh ok this is such an old question guys.

Suffix, prefix etc...

Anyway if you have 9 mobs spawn and say 4 of them are designated to drop certain white items.

Your MF will give you a better chance of those items being either magic, rare, set or unique. Sooo if you find a set of mobs that drop the WHITE version of a unique you really want get high MF and farm the hell out of those mobs until they drop it.

Make sense?

Great info. Just one more question. What does it have to do with this thread in any shape or form, at all, in any way, in the slightest, etc. etc.?

If you are looking for advice on what to cook for dinner you aren't really helped by someone telling you cars have wheels are you?
Reply Quote
where are these guys finding aughilds armor set blacksmith plans wtf!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]