Diablo® III

SS Stealth Nerfed - Cooldown added, roughly 1 sec wait

Servers just came up and this was the first thing I tested after logging in.

SS Stealth Nerfed - Cooldown added, roughly 1 sec wait
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Paladin
The duration has been nerfed also :) No more 3 sec with the rune :)
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, it's 1 sec now, 2 sec with rune.
Reply Quote
well I guess even with 1 s windows it's probably still doable you'll just have to be really careful only fact is you have 20s invulnerablility with 10s window devided by 10 uses. Now I'm gona laugh when all thos ppl who wanted nerf are gonna whine about getting killed all the time.
Reply Quote
3 second cool down is going to be a killer on almost every pack of elites with teleports, jailer etc. guess they really don't want any DH's soloing inferno.
Edited by Ashmael#2591 on 23/05/2012 07:57 BST
Reply Quote
23/05/2012 07:56Posted by Ashmael
3 second cool down is going to be a killer on almost every pack of elites with teleports, jailer etc. guess they really don't want any DH's soloing inferno.

or they just wanted all thos whiners to shut up already...but as always whiners gonna whine and haters gonna hate no matter what ppl do.

Tho I think it might be still doable but problem is how to avoid getting hit in that 1s with ranged mobs or mobs that are retardedly fast. Also makes me wonder what will they nerf next ? Nether arrow ?
Edited by Fenum#2802 on 23/05/2012 08:04 BST
Reply Quote
23/05/2012 08:01Posted by Fenum
or they just wanted all thos whiners to shut up already...but as always whiners gonna whine and haters gonna hate no matter what ppl do.

just !@#$ pls. inferno was never mentioned to be done solo by any class in the first few days...
Reply Quote
Yeah. Great. It took me like, 4-5 hours to complete even the first 3 Quest in Act 3. Now i can't progress at all because everything instagibs me XD Oh well, time to max my wizzard.
Reply Quote
If inferno isnt supposed to be solo they need to do something about wizards and barbarians too. They can EASILY farm better than us (barbarians struggle more with the bosses, but can aoe farm like maniacs)

I mean come on. Nerf was definately needed, but nerfing our only tool to survive is going to kill the class totally. We need to survive more than one hit, or not being hit at all. Like mentioned teleporting mobs, vortex mobs, fire on the ground. It's all going to kill us now.

It went from sneaky, never getting attacked to sneaky lucky if you don't die soloing. Nerf SS should include buff to survivability
Reply Quote
Well, you must admit that running on inferno completely invulnerable for half a minute... kinda defeats the point of having inferno difficulty at all. The skill is still awesome. Now it will just require a little bit more kiting around so that the DH won't be a complete faceroll.
Reply Quote
They nerfed diamond skin aswell, not sure if they did something about barb. And from a 60 inferno farmer DH PoV it's a good thing this got nerfed. It was just kinda broken :P
Reply Quote
Love how they nerf the only thing that allows u to actually kill stuff which is silly since unlike other classes the DH cant be hit by ANYTHING in a boss fight or by normal mobs on infnero without getting gibbed, and yet no buffing another skill like vault to actually make it viable.

Example the act 2 cat mobs that throw bombs have an invulnerabillity frame whilst they leap, if u try to vault out the way of something like Rakanoth's dive attack u'll DIE , so even though its trash now u STILL have to keep SS in ur bar?

Now dont get me wrong, i personally hated the SS spam, but since nothing else is viable its a joke honestly
Reply Quote
HOW are we supposed to survive, with 35k hp i die instantly most of time act2+. there is nothing much helpfull in inferno for dh
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
23/05/2012 08:10Posted by maDe
They nerfed diamond skin aswell, not sure if they did something about barb. And from a 60 inferno farmer DH PoV it's a good thing this got nerfed. It was just kinda broken :P

But its even more broken now that we dont have anything to compensate with, yea the "abusers" got their kills and gear what do they care, now for us who still need gear, we will have to be farming like hell for !@#$ now hurrayy

%^-*ing retarded that they didnt atleast get something buff or made ss act diffrent giving like a shield after use, something that make us able to take 2 or 3hits
Reply Quote
It was completely broken. I just wish I had another week to farm using it...

Anyway - It could have been fixed better. Though I hope blizzard will at some point in the near future realize just how insanely retarded inferno is and fix that instead, so that there is no need to exploit it in the first place.
Reply Quote
DocLovin, People Asked for this, If Hell would be the final difficult, people would start eating eachother instead of whining and complaining, so see it from the bright side, We asked for a hard difficult and people like you expect average players to finish inferno in the first weeks? pff, give it some time, and get some gear then have ur joy in Inferno, don't complain.
Reply Quote
Gear does nothing to stop getting one shotted as a Demon Hunter in inferno. Our only saving grace was Smokescreen.
Reply Quote
Armond, You should maybe experience Inferno abit more yeah?, if you wanna play the tanky guy then just use 1h xbow with nether tentacles and a maximum shield with all res + 1k armor, and ur good to go, and im sure you will be able to take about 1-3 hits in inferno b4 falling, just try to get like uhm 300+ phys res also, then you will be able to use ur smoke screen just like b4, but ofc taking a hit between if ur not gona kite and just stand still :p
Reply Quote
23/05/2012 08:29Posted by Alaitheen
Armond, You should maybe experience Inferno abit more yeah?, if you wanna play the tanky guy then just use 1h xbow with nether tentacles and a maximum shield with all res + 1k armor, and ur good to go, and im sure you will be able to take about 1-3 hits in inferno b4 falling, just try to get like uhm 300+ phys res also, then you will be able to use ur smoke screen just like b4, but ofc taking a hit between if ur not gona kite and just stand still :p

I have 45k health, 5k armor, 300 physical resist. If I get hit by a melee attack, I die.

Perhaps you haven't gotten past act 3 yet, or are a melee class which gets a passive 30% damage reduction? Or a class whose primary stat is damage mitigation rather than chance to dodge?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]