Diablo® III

Game key? On digital buy?

Hey

I am currently installing diablo 3, and it asked me to enter the game key. How can i do that, when i bought the game online?
Reply Quote
Pick the option "I have already activated". Or something similar, I don't remember the exact wording of it.
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Warrior
I have the same issues man! i bought online and i tried clicking the |i have already activated the key thingy"... and still poppes out the same thing.. can anyone help us!?
Reply Quote
I clicked on enter the game key.... ? Diablo 3 is installing the game, but will there be a problem afterwards? beacuse i clicked that?
Reply Quote
17/05/2012 08:55Posted by Pseudotaurus
I have the same issues man! i bought online and i tried clicking the |i have already activated the key thingy"... and still poppes out the same thing.. can anyone help us!?

Sorry I don't really know what's wrong then. I don't really feel like reinstalling the game just to test it =)

17/05/2012 08:57Posted by Kaplan
I clicked on enter the game key.... ? Diablo 3 is installing the game, but will there be a problem afterwards? beacuse i clicked that?

Nah it should be okey anyway. If you get a window asking for the key just close it. Worst that could happen is that you might have to reinstall again but I don't think you do.
Edited by MadMike#2228 on 17/05/2012 09:02 BST
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Warrior
What game key? they give one on digital?
Reply Quote
17/05/2012 09:00Posted by Pseudotaurus
What game key? they give one on digital?

Nope, no keys if you bought it from battle.net. It gets directly added to your account. But it's the same installer as for retail so that's why they ask for a key.
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Warrior
I keep on pressing the already active,,, but keeps on asking me the same thing.. keeps on saying...

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error please login battle net and install diablo III Digitally."

Can anyone help me on what to do? i fully paid the game, bought it from the digital store of blizzard.net.. what do i do i cant seem to install it!!
Reply Quote
I keep on pressing the already active,,, but keeps on asking me the same thing.. keeps on saying...

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error please login battle net and install diablo III Digitally."

Can anyone help me on what to do? i fully paid the game, bought it from the digital store of blizzard.net.. what do i do i cant seem to install it!!

It sounds like something went wrong with the download. Try running the downloader again and point it to the same download directory as before. It should verify the files and fix any problems.
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Warrior
I did.. same problem happened... i dont know whats wrong..
Reply Quote
How big is your download folder? My Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer folder is 7,60 GB (8 162 932 728 bytes). And are you using the new downloader that was updated a few days ago? The old one had some missing files.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello,

You can skip the option to enter a game key, you should be able to choose an option when installing to say that you have already registered.

If you're getting a message about a disc, please try these steps:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/error-108
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Reply Quote
i have desame problem i dont know how to fix it, please reply
Reply Quote
So what happens when you can't get past skeleton king's bug? I keep doing the quest to see weather it'd change but still after I kill SK it comes up with the "Do you want to upgrade?" sign..... I payed it through battlenet so how come it just wont let it register automatically?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]