Diablo® III

Delete recent player list!

90 Gnome Warlock
Please make an option to delete recent player list once you done a public game its really getting in the way and they show up in ure list like they are part of ure friends and they aren't so way on earth would you wanna see them in ure list after you just left the game with them?
Reply Quote
Was trying to figure out a way to clear that myself. I agree with you 100%.
Reply Quote
+
Reply Quote
Does it bother you in any way?
And if so, how?
That list has a purpose...
If you enjoyed playing with someone and forgot to add them to your friends list you can just look there and add them later.
In my opinion it's really useful.
Reply Quote
does it bother? HELL YEAH!

+1 for topic!
Reply Quote
Does it bother you in any way? In the way it is now, yes
And if so, how? Can't see my friends list without scrolling down and instead i see people i didn't enjoy to play with in most cases
That list has a purpose... Sure, but why can't it be turned off, and why does it have priority before offline friends list?
If you enjoyed playing with someone and forgot to add them to your friends list you can just look there and add them later. What if I didn't enjoy playing with someone and that person spams party invs from his recent list? I want an option not to display my tag on the lists of others
In my opinion it's really useful. IMO it would be useful only if you could turn it on optionally
Edited by Headache#2655 on 21/05/2012 23:23 BST
Reply Quote
uhm... how can you confuse it with your real friends list when it's not even mixed up with and placed under it with quite a clear line? O.o
Reply Quote
Agreed. It's annoying having ppl you played with 6 days ago in your list as if you want them there!

Recent people you played with should only last 24 hours.
Reply Quote
I dont like it either. I only want to see my friends... not 20 strangers i dont care about.

IM 1337 and uber and when i join a public game and clear some map with some nub..the next day the nub starts whispering to play again...ewww
Reply Quote
If you enjoyed playing with someone and forgot to add them to your friends list you can just look there and add them later. What if I didn't enjoy playing with someone and that person spams party invs from his recent list? I want an option not to display my tag on the lists of others

this..
Reply Quote
Does it bother you in any way?
And if so, how?
That list has a purpose...
If you enjoyed playing with someone and forgot to add them to your friends list you can just look there and add them later.
In my opinion it's really useful.

And what if u didn't enjoy ?
And u just wanna wipe the list?
Reply Quote
Valve games has this same feature when played online through steam, and I never read any complaints about it over there. I think it is just the mentality of the players who occupy the mmo/rpg/rps genre.
Reply Quote
Yes please add option to clear the recent list! I was also looking for this option before.

While we are at it:

Hide your player profile (except real-id friends)
Hide played time
Hide when you were last logged in
Reply Quote
Agreed.
At the very least, put the real friend on top of the windows, not all these unknown fellas.
Reply Quote
man up already
Reply Quote
Very annoying. Mine got there because I joined a party when I first logged on Diablo. It would be nice to clear them out.
Reply Quote
Very annoying is an understatement. I joined a match by mistake and now I'm stuck with those names there ... A collapse/expand button for the list would be ideal, moving the list below my offline friend would be also nice, this 2 combined would be perfect .... at least from my pov
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Agreed, but i am fine with it just being moved to below my friends in the list.

Why on earth must i scroll past a bunch of names i don't care about each time i want to check how my friends are doing...

At least put it at the bottom Blizzard come on...
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
I agree with this. The recent player list is very awkward, and I would love to at least have an option to get it removed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]