Diablo® III

Battlefield Stores

I'm currently one location short of getting all of the dungeons in Act III and can't for the life of me find it. Just in case I didn't make it clear as to which dungeon I'm missing it's Battlefield Stores. If anyone can point me towards the area it appears in, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have read that it shows up in The Battlefield area in the same location as The Foundry shows up but it has not, for me at least.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi,

The Battlefield Stores shows up on the bridge that you cross to enter Azmodans realm and fight that big siegebreaker guy. It is when Tyrael is with you and fighting beside you.

It's basically a little side room on the left of the bridge but I imagine it could pop up anywhere a long it. There will be a few enemies inside it and a merchant but it is just one room.
Edited by Tven0#2812 on 28/05/2012 11:19 BST
Reply Quote
28/05/2012 11:19Posted by Adelbern
The Battlefield Stores shows up on the bridge that you cross to enter Azmodans realm and fight that big siegebreaker guy. It is when Tyrael is with you and fighting beside you.

That could be right but could be wrong.
I am inside the Battlefield Stores at the moment and its in the middle of the zone called Battlefields.
Also take a look at the comments of this page for further clues:
http://d3db.com/zone/i/the-foundry-level-1

The battlefields is the first zone after you leave the keep.
Reply Quote
The Battlefields is the zone where you must destroy the 3 + 1 siege weapons, right? If so the Battlefield stores shows up as a big construction with stairs and a door at the end. But the dungeon is behind a door, so you can't see it before you open it and it's easy to mistake for an ordinary non opening door.

As Adelbern said there is another similar room on the bridge, also behind a door. None of them shows up on your minimap, so you must pay attention.
Reply Quote
28/05/2012 15:05Posted by Cyan
If so the Battlefield stores shows up as a big construction with stairs and a door at the end.

That'd be the Cryder's Outpost
but the Cryder's Outpost as well as the Foundry shares spawn location with the battlefield Stores.

The one on the bridge is either the Barracks or Bridge Stores.
Reply Quote
28/05/2012 15:44Posted by bagalas
If so the Battlefield stores shows up as a big construction with stairs and a door at the end.

That'd be the Cryder's Outpost
but the Cryder's Outpost as well as the Foundry shares spawn location with the battlefield Stores.

So all 3 spawn at the same spot, and it's all about luck? Good to know because I'm missing the Foundry, and I was wondering where that could be.
Reply Quote
Battlefield Stores are in the Battlefields - theyre one and the same with The Foundry - u sometimes get one sometimes the other. As for the Battlefield reports didnt find them there, but maybe i missed something, unlikely however.

UPDATE: Been there twice now and havent found any sign of the Battlefield Report - also checked all my friends and ppl ive recently played with achievements - nobodys got it. It's a safe bet that its bugged.
Edited by NitroExpreSs#2561 on 29/05/2012 19:06 BST
Reply Quote
The battlefield stores appear in "the battlefields". Its really rare that it comes up but it does. If anyone finds the battlefield reports please tell me cause thats more rare than this.
Reply Quote
confirmed, for me it is rare spawn in the battlefields where you also can find the Foundry. Took me 20+ times to log out en - in before it spawned.
So I guess it's <5% chance to appear when you log into the game.

26-6-2012: battle reports still bugged.
Reply Quote
I just found "The History Of Bastons Keep" in the Fortified Bunker, level 1, as soon as you enter the dungeon. The fortified bunker was located in the Arreat Gate area, during the quest "Machines of War," (checkpoint: Talk to Seargent pale outside the Arreat Gate)

I hope this helps someone.
Reply Quote
took me a lot of spawning, but yeah i'll show on the Battlefields eventually.
Reply Quote
People here are talking about two different dungeons.

I. The Bridge Stores --> Found on your left hand when fighting alongsideTyrael on Rakkis Crossing.

II. The Battlefield Stores 1 and 2 --> Found randomly spawned on the battlefields, the area before Korsak Bridge, not the one with the ballista's.
Reply Quote
confirmed, for me it is rare spawn in the battlefields where you also can find the Foundry. Took me 20+ times to log out en - in before it spawned.
So I guess it's <5% chance to appear when you log into the game.

26-6-2012: battle reports still bugged.

The Battlefield Report does not drop. You'll get it after speaking to Guard of the Keep (a dying soldier, lying flat on the ground with a teal exclamation mark on his head)..

I found him just outside Arreat Gate, near the Foundry spawn point.
Edited by Oscarix#1397 on 26/08/2012 12:47 BST
Reply Quote
It was bugged before but now with 1.04 patch solved.
Reply Quote
But if in the middle part there are trenches, just start again yeah?

I haven't seen any hidden doors in the trenches. Has anyone?
Reply Quote
The best way to find battlefield stores is to check battlefields and log out and back in until it is the right zone. It only took me four tries to find it.
Reply Quote
Attempts:
Destroyed Building = 4
Outpost = 9
Foundry = 3
Stores = FINALLY
Took 17 tries.

Machine of war quest. Run out from the barricades, straight east for 2-3 seconds.
Reply Quote
Would anyone be interested in searching for this in HC together? I have the Oh Places achievement, but am currently trying to complete the champion list, which needs some bad guys in the Battlefield Stores. Unlike the Foundry or Cryder's, this one seems a lot rarer.
Edited by KerSlim#1334 on 31/05/2013 18:14 BST
Reply Quote
^To make a first contribution, I have it in game right now (HC). PM if interested. The game should be open for another 10 minutes.

------CLOSED------
Edited by KerSlim#1334 on 31/05/2013 18:37 BST
Reply Quote
I was able to find it after about a billion resets lol. It's right in the middle of battlefields, shares a spawn spot with cryder's, the trench (with nothing), and one other. It's real took about 20 restarts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]