Diablo® III

Blackthorn Set Items

90 Worgen Rogue
Hey guys,

Wondering if some one could point me in the right direction, ive been looking at the blackthorn set on AH and been trying to find out what plans are needed in order for me create these items. I have tried looking on google, and threads in these forums but no luck. Anyone able to shed some light on these items? As of yet ive only found exalted plans for a few weapons and no luck with any set items.

Cheers

Dave
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
/bump
Reply Quote
Not listed in items page?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
ive looked but it cant see it, i dont know if its plan is called something different.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Blackthorn drops in Inferno difficulty. Got the pants yesterday from a champion pack in act 1.
Reply Quote
could you tell me how much magic find should i have to have realistic chance of getting set item, or at least legendary on inferno act I?
Reply Quote
OVER 9000!!!!
Reply Quote
I have 3 of the Blackthorn set pieces, the coat, belt and the weapon. Running torment 1 and 2 Rifts. Note: I am OCD about clearing all the levels, including everything after the rift boss. I have 16 greens and all except 2 of them I got from mobs and chests after the rift boss. I have only run about 40 - 50 Rifts on torment 1 and only 2 Rifts on torment 2. My advice Clear everything. I have also received the plans to make 36 pieces for other sets. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]