Diablo® III

Error 37, Busy servers.... Seriously

(Locked)

After patch, anyone else getting this... AGAIN!"?!?!?!?
I just got home and it's my off day..... Bodybuilding + work restricts me quite a bit and it's not fun to get home and be all like... Oh... I can't login....

Removing inappropriate language ~ Nakatoir
Edited by Nakatoir on 30/05/2012 15:12 BST
Yeah, I'm getting that too.

Good job, Blizzard, you're less reliable than small russian freemium MMOs. I don't think I've ever seen any online game being this screwed up two weeks after launch. Even when you can login, the AH (and not just that) lags like insane. Way to go!
There seems to be no info about it around either.... It's quite funny really... I am considering going back to Swtor..... Swtor o.o that says A LOT about how annoying this is getting.
30/05/2012 14:48Posted by Kolsyrad
Swtor o.o that says A LOT about how annoying this is getting.

Why are you comparing an MMO to a singleplayer game?
85 Troll Shaman
Yeah do you have any idea when its going to be back up ??? :3
Was like this around noon. And its still like it. Buck Diablo! Ill play some League of Legends today! :D
30/05/2012 14:50Posted by Antefjjante
Why are you comparing an MMO to a singleplayer game?

Wtf, when did I compare? I said that this whole '' server instabilitity '' thing with diablo 3 is getting VERY annoying.... And it makes me considering going back to another game (Swtor, Sc2)..... How exactly is that comparing?

When you were a huge fan of D1 and D2 and waited since announcement, you rather not spend this much time being pissed on by blizz. Especially not when you paid for the CE too....
30/05/2012 14:52Posted by Moodak
Yeah do you have any idea when its going to be back up ??? :3

The server is up, it hasn't been down since the maintenance.

When you were a huge fan of D1 and D2 and waited since announcement, you rather not spend this much time being pissed on by blizz. Especially not when you paid for the CE too....

I somehow doubt you're old enough to have played neither Diablo 2 nor Diablo.
Edited by Antefjjante#1792 on 30/05/2012 14:56 BST
You know Blizz...if the servers are busy...you're not doing your job. The job I paid you to do. Is it going to be this way every patch day? Because if so...its the last straw.

I wash my hands of you and your games. I've boycotted ubisoft for quite a while, I will not be using Origin because of the stupid prices.

This might just be the last blizzard game I buy for quite a while. And I hate you for it, because you do great work otherwise. I really dont know how you cannot get a handle on this.
Community
Login is currently being impacted by the number of players that are coming online after they downloaded the patch and accepted the Terms of Use. Sadly, the additional steps required to patch and log in to the game is creating a lot of the "Error 37" prompts for players.

We're currently working on a fix for this and are looking to have it implemented as soon as possible; we hope to have future patching processes smoothed out for Diablo III.

You can find more information on any technical issues or errors that you may encounter here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008461426
Edited by Nakatoir on 30/05/2012 15:09 BST
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4211047233#11
Not sure I really understand this... What is the relation between downloading the data/patch, and the login server. Is the data download somehow slowing down the login server, making it impossible for players to log in? Not sure I can see the logical connection, but thank god I'm a patient and working man (right now), so when I get home hopefuly I will be able to log in...

MUUWWWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! (a.k.a. Zoltun Kule)
:D
Stop crying keep trying, just got in
30/05/2012 14:55Posted by Antefjjante
somehow doubt you're old enough to have played neither Diablo 2 nor Diablo.

Why? Am I not allowed to be angry and give blizz critique just because I am an adult?
m sorry but this made me laugh this morning the game was fine no issues at all, lunch time again it was fine no problems at all.
Since about 1:30pm GMT I have had this issues consistantly. The utterly useless advice of keep trying is pointless. 40 Seconds hmm ? No sooner have I hit teh enter key to login Bam error 37 its like 2secs if that.
Just keep trying.... ok ive tried about 15times and still nothing. I enjoy diablo, but really I am wishing it was made by another company / allowed offline play. I dont want to spend 20mins entering my password all the time.
This isint the first time this issue has arose and I am sure it wont be the last... its just a lame pain in the !@# and relaly something a compmay as big as blizzard should have forseen / or fixed properly after the first few times.
ogin is currently being impacted by the number of players that are coming online after they downloaded the patch and accepted the Terms of Use. Sadly, the additional steps required to patch and log in to the game is creating a lot of the "Error 37" prompts for players.

We're currently working on a fix for this and are looking to have it implemented as soon as possible; we hope to have future patching processes smoothed out for Diablo III.

You can find more information on any technical issues or errors that you may encounter here:

Thank you for the quick response.
100 Worgen Death Knight
Login is currently being impacted by the number of players that are coming online after they downloaded the patch and accepted the Terms of Use. Sadly, the additional steps required to patch and log in to the game is creating a lot of the "Error 37" prompts for players.

You can find more information on any technical issues or errors that you may encounter here:

Don't worry, it's not like we've had this error several times before right?

Or the servers being flooded, right?

Or get told we'll get a fix and get it 'as soon as possible' which turned out to be several hours right?

Some of us just want to play the bloody game. Is that too much to ask?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]