Diablo® III

Error 73

I had the message today like 6 hours ago and thought that the servers down for maintenance but i still had the same ...are we writing it to ourseleves and for ourselves or some blizzard game master or so can see and answer these messages properly for us??? what is cooking in blizzard now? are they solve the issue soon or what?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Possibre to trololo?
Reply Quote
73 seems to be accountrelated.
My bf has no problems logging in, but for me it has been impossible for the last hour or so (since i started trying).
I can't log in on his computer either, while he can log in at first try on both computers...
You have to be kidding me. Any other people see the same?

Blizzards DRM fails, game is fine but you can't play because the wall doesn't let you in.
Reply Quote
ROFL i got a Error 74 now :D
text is same as Error 73
Reply Quote
ROFL i got a Error 74 now :D
text is same as Error 73

hahaha This.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ctrl + V for password
Error: 37
Ctrl + V for password

Connected

40 mins of gameplay aaaand BANG!!! a mob hits me

Error: 74

Ctrl + V for password
Ctrl + V for password
Ctrl + V for password
Ctrl + V for password
Ctrl + V for password
Ctrl + V for password
Authenticateing Credentials
Error: 73
well no mob attacked me so why error 73??? ooooh that explains it, error 73 not 74 i am relieved :| AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE if i was connected why disconnect me with a !@#$ing stupid error and after that another error instead of 37, 37 was good, 1 hour of Ctrl + V and Error: 37 was good but 1 hour of Ctrl + V and error 73 is annoying, what, if the error is backwards it means something else?
Edited by R3ddevill#1335 on 30/05/2012 21:42 BST
Reply Quote
this is getting more and more frustrating first you get bugs was a time when u couldn't even play in public games then we have the hack where accounts were stolen...it goes on then u have players like myself who got my account compromised and now we are having lo-gin errors....1 thing wanna ask the blizz dudes is the system and your servers really safe!!!
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 15:16Posted by BlizzardGM06
this is getting more and more frustrating first you get bugs was a time when u couldn't even play in public games then we have the hack where accounts were stolen...it goes on then u have players like myself who got my account compromised and now we are having lo-gin errors....1 thing wanna ask the blizz dudes is the system and your servers really safe!!!

BlizzardGM06 is your account name, you send PM's to fish accounts and asking if the servers really safe..

go poke yourself dude...
Reply Quote
3rd day in a row that I'm unable to even log in.

Think I've had enough of Diablo, I'll just stick with Starcraft.

better why dnt we forget blizzard :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]