Diablo® III

Rakanoth

Im a DH and i keep getting one shotted by Rakanoth.....like literally, i walk in and even if i can somehow avoid the first one or two of his teleports, he usually gets me at least once and that's all it takes. How are demon hunters supposed to beat him when we have such low health?
Reply Quote
Well you can collect gear that contains Vitality?
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
farm for items until you get the best dex/vitality combination drops so you dont get 1 shot, unfortunately that`s how diablo is played...
Reply Quote
if you're still stuck on him in a few hours when i get off work, i could give you my battletag on here and come help you if you're in normal
Reply Quote
Either get vitality gear on the AH or do it the cheesy way: Use Bola and Impale with stun runes. Stuns are rather OP vs bosses.
Edited by Tacticus#2933 on 18/05/2012 19:43 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Im getting oneshot with 30k hp on hell wat.

nvm 95% health lost in 1 hit *
Edited by Hardbunny#2454 on 19/05/2012 19:50 BST
Reply Quote
He uses that skill only when you are about 10+ yards away from him.
Reply Quote
Which difficulty? If you solo, you can always use a follower. Which will die, run around/vanish/stun until the follower is revived (not sure how long that takes). Vanish being smoke screen.
Reply Quote
18/05/2012 19:37Posted by Dredmor
Im a DH and i keep getting one shotted by Rakanoth.....like literally, i walk in and even if i can somehow avoid the first one or two of his teleports, he usually gets me at least once and that's all it takes. How are demon hunters supposed to beat him when we have such low health?

Use Smoke Screen. Smoke Screen, Preperation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]