Diablo® III

error 33

(Locked)

So, Battle.net is down for maintenance? I'm a sad panda :(
85 Draenei Paladin
Battle.net is down for maintenance while my friends play? LOL!?
85 Orc Hunter
Server is listed as up, yet I too get the Error 33 (server down for maintenance) when trying to log in.
25 Orc Shaman
Same here
85 Tauren Paladin
at first i was getting server busy then after that i then got error 33 im really confused ><
Same here :(
My husband is playing right beside me but I can't even get in, (error 33)
Yea, whats going on? Servers "down" for maintenance, while everyone who was already online can remain playing... wtf? was online with no probs less than an hour ago before i went to grab something to eat. Then i got error 37, now it's error 33-.-

Blizz post plx...
85 Tauren Shaman
Yeah same for my friends to... only one who isn't online.. !@#$ing hilarious.. -.-
22 Undead Rogue
Down for me to... :(
Yeah, the same for me, first error 37 and now 33.
40 Worgen Warrior
my bro is !@#$ing playing right now...wtf???
80 Goblin Rogue
Same here
same
Me too...

Blizz is celebrating the weekend? :)
90 Troll Mage
Error 33 for me too? Can't find anything online about Battle.net being down. Blizzard pls fix!
Same
85 Dwarf Paladin
Same for me, maybe it's a made up excuse for servers are full? either way blizzard could you at least POST to say you have read and let us know whats happening instead of keeping us in the dark all the time im getting sick of this
Same here
It's like someone/something just wants me to study up for my exams, instead of playing Diablo3... hmmm
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]