Diablo® III

error 33

(Locked)

Customer Service
Hello everyone,

Sorry about the issues logging into the game right now, our networking team is working to resolve the issue right now. I'm sorry but we don't have an ETA right now.

I'll let you know as soon as we have any further details.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 20/05/2012 14:13 BST
88 Pandaren Priest
The game servers have reached maximum capacity. Therefore, we are forced to shut down Battle.net services momentarily to prevent additional logins which would crash the servers completely.

We will reopen Battle.net once enough people log off and give up on hope. We will also try to optimize the servers and make them more efficient while waiting.

Furthermore, we will stop caching Achievements and Auction House during peak hours to ease the traffic and make your Game play as smooth as possible with no interruptions.

Please be aware that we will purchase additional servers once management approves our logical budget requirements. We can't operate effectively if the management keep undercutting our budget!
100 Night Elf Hunter
20/05/2012 14:11Posted by Táx
In game server shut down in 3 mins

LOLOLOLOLOLOL so now they decided to piss of the people that were lucky to not get kicked out of game for no reason and disconnect EVERYONE? Can't wait to see the forums get flooded with even more abuse from even more peeved players (or should I say not-players)
20/05/2012 14:09Posted by Sedna
Kind of weird, boyfriend sit a cross the desk and is able to play but I'm not... error 33.. a bit annoying :P

It must be the gods punishing you for not making him enough sandwiches =)

On topic tho, i just woke up and cant get on either, error 33 as everyone else.. Time to roam the forum for a while :)
90 Dwarf Hunter
Battle.net homepage works. Starcraft 2 works. I have atleast 10 friends playing right now.

Now Blizzard open those servers, so others may play aswell!!
For the people saying that there's someone else in the house playing it, its fine if you're already logged, only the login servers seem to be down.

Annoying Tip: Go and turn off your modem / router, it will log out the other people in the house and they won't be able to get back in.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry, but i cant understand why cant i play a game that i bought when i want. can someone explain me the reason?
28 Worgen Warrior
Hello everyone,

Sorry about the issues logging into the game right now, our networking team is working to resolve the issue right now.

I'll let you know as soon as we have any further details.

Do you have an ETA?
90 Orc Warlock
Would it have made such a big different?

I mean the servers would be down anyway, forums would be flamed with angry mobs.

:D
20/05/2012 14:09Posted by Lunatic
why, if battle.net servers are under maint, can I use the website then ?

"whats this ?" "its an apple." "ah i understand ... only thing about it is .... whats that ?"
/tap
well even this forum is a part of battle.net and if it was down we hade not been able to able to be online here!
90 Tauren Druid
Tip to make a few of your customers happy -

1 - give NOTICE OF DOWNTIME
2 - include estimates of length of downtime
3 - include a list of what WILL be affected and what will NOT be affected (example - current Diablo 3 games will continue, but login services are not working)
4 - BEFORE YOU miss your estimated downtime, update your customers. Bad news is usually better than NO NEWS

This.
I was just logged in, logged off, and can't get on again, so I would guess only the login servers are under maintenance. That would suggest that it's only a minor thing and that they should be up and running again soon.
86 Troll Hunter
LOL SERVER SHUTTING DOWN,. my friends are down right now heheh love that :D:D:D
Say wut?

Not sure if troll or blizzard undercover agent...
90 Worgen Warlock
Biggest disappointment for the history of tethered single player gaming that has yet occured...
90 Orc Shaman
Well go level up mean while on us servers. Thus there working fine :)
85 Draenei Shaman
The game servers have reached maximum capacity. Therefore, we are forced to shut down Battle.net services momentarily to prevent additional logins which would crash the servers completely.

We will reopen Battle.net once enough people log off and give up on hope. We will also try to optimize the servers and make them more efficient while waiting.

Furthermore, we will stop caching Achievements and Auction House during peak hours to ease the traffic and make your Game play as smooth as possible with no interruptions.

Please be aware that we will purchase additional servers once management approves our logical budget requirements. We can't operate effectively if the management keep undercutting our budget!

lol +1
85 Night Elf Rogue
20/05/2012 14:11Posted by Sedna
Aaah now he get message server shuttig down in 3 min :)

rolling restart?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]