Diablo® III

Fellow Barbarians, where do you farm for Act II?

85 Human Death Knight
Hello all you barbarians out there,

the thread name says basically everythig: Where do you farm your gear for act II inferno? I usually go straight to butcher quest, take waypoint to Cemetery and do the 3 crypt elite rares, then go trough Halls of Agony lvl 2, outside lvl, prison with 2 elite packs + Warden, then just charge my way to butcher. It takes like 25-35 minutes and I get kinda lots of rares.

The question is - is it worth to kill everything even the normal creatures and barrels ands !@#$ like that? I am asking because a friend got Tal Rasha chest from normal mob in Act II inferno, another friend got few legendaries off barrels....

So share your tactic and if there is someone who is actually farming Act II to get ready for third, share your tips as well :)

Thanks
Edited by Grim#2686 on 23/05/2012 15:39 BST
Reply Quote
Quest 8 from the start, starting with the Spider Cave which suits my build well, and then I go to the end of the act and just repeat. I do kill everything (except barrels :) ) and the 2 lvl 60 legendaries I have got was from none-elites.
Reply Quote
I just go from "A Shattered Crown" until the end, but I always run with one or more friends. I havent found any good build to solo with.. everything die sooo slow if i solo :(

(Edit)
This is my group spec:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aSVYkg!UVb!accZcY
Edited by Caelestis#2185 on 23/05/2012 15:29 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
23/05/2012 15:15Posted by Azrael
Quest 8 from the start, starting with the Spider Cave which suits my build well, and then I go to the end of the act and just repeat. I do kill everything (except barrels :) ) and the 2 lvl 60 legendaries I have got was from none-elites.

How long does it take to clear it? What is your build? Do you get some Nephalems before you enter the cave, so you get extra shiny loots from Spider Queen?)

Just out of curiosity - was any of those 2 legendaries useful for you?)
Edited by Grim#2686 on 23/05/2012 15:22 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I just wanna add I am using this spec: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WSTVPk!VgU!ccccZc - aoe for normal mobs is not so good, but elites melt down in Earthquake when Berzerker is up :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
i think your route is good for gearing up. you said your friend found a lvl 60 set piece chestplate on a lvl 25 mob in act 2 normal? i call dip!@#$s
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
23/05/2012 15:33Posted by Nerfcast
i think your route is good for gearing up. you said your friend found a lvl 60 set piece chestplate on a lvl 25 mob in act 2 normal? i call dip!@#$s

Bad wording sorry - it was "normal mob" in "Act II inferno difficulty" :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
So I just came home and discovered I got hacked... So all my farmed items are gone, golds are gone and I cannot even farm when I am naked.... This is just so great :-/
Reply Quote
I farm leoric and sell my good rares - I've even found a few amazing pieces that I use. He's so easy I can wear magic find gear during the fight and still win by holding down left click for 2 minutes.

I generally just run through his dungeon and kill whatever packs I find, but if I'm short one or two by the time I find the royal crypts waypoint I don't go hunt for them - I just go to the graveyard and peek in the defiled crypts. Hell, there's often a super easy skeleton pack in the graveyard itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]