Diablo® III

Best way to FARM GOLD? Help me please

Hi i still got troubles with gold, still got not enough.

Whats the best way to farm it? Just picking up gold from mobs? Or its better to do quests and get quest gold rewards again and again? Or how?

Thanks for advice
Reply Quote
I saw some people on youtube, they got millions of gold...i wonder how did they get it...

picking up gold from mobs? Or do quests and get quest gold rewards again and again?
Reply Quote
...or just exploiting single chest for a couple of hours (or days)
Reply Quote
What chest?
Reply Quote
Most have been hotfixed now.

One of best traditional ways to farm gold is get +gold gear and run Azmodan kills in Nightmare, you can steam through it in really poor gear and mobs drop upto 1000 gold per kill, there's loads of them and there's chests for more gold, you can probably make 250k an hour.

For people with millions, they mostly:

- Got lucky with drops and sold them for large cash (possibly from chest farming).
- Played the AH buy low sell high, gem flipping, etc.
- Were a wizard/DH and were rolling their face through Inferno getting amazing loot to sell on AH.
Reply Quote
so there are no more chest farmable?
Reply Quote
are they?
Reply Quote
btw how much +GF should i have to good Nightmare Gold Farming? Is +150% enough?
Reply Quote
One would think that as much as possible would be enough
Reply Quote
ye but how much is + - ok without Valor?
Reply Quote
ask gamebank
Reply Quote
I run with 210% and average around 4-5k gold per minute, this is before I sell items to vendor/on AH.

Make sure you touch his soulstone aswell for an extra 2k gold.
Reply Quote
Ok and what Class is best for that?
Reply Quote
what do you think?
Reply Quote
Goldfind isnt the important thing. It's not what people get rich off. it helps but the real deal is having magic find and stacking nephalem valor buff and then kill more champion packs or finish the run by killing the boss and then do it again.

Magic find makes bosses drop more magic loot especially, but also more rare and legendary. However, rares and legendary have smaller drop chance than magic (aka blues).

So, the deal is to farm a lot. Some are very lucky with drops, others like me do the sundance when I see a rare.
Edited by Winspin#2354 on 24/05/2012 21:13 BST
Reply Quote
the guy above is retarded.........
farm gold, dont farm !@#$ty items... just buy the items from people who got lucky

get a ton of gold find, play a demon hunter.. wreck face through asmo NM stuff with a bow thats over 800 dps.......make 250k+ an hour

when RMAH goes live you may very well be able to quit your job assuming gold stays consitant with its current prices, and you live in china
Reply Quote
Look you people allready too late. If you want sell items for decent cash you need be at least in inferno act2. You eather had to have ranged class for solo or good team with friends.

Lower lvls than that sells crap. 1-60 I won't buy item more than 4k because there so much cheap stuff with good stats.

So to get gold you need be at inferno. Price is also constantly dropping every single day as people are most 60 allready.
Reply Quote
But its still VERY good to farm Nightmare with full GF gear for max gold, right? It worth it?
Reply Quote
correct
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Look you people allready too late. If you want sell items for decent cash you need be at least in inferno act2. You eather had to have ranged class for solo or good team with friends.

Lower lvls than that sells crap. 1-60 I won't buy item more than 4k because there so much cheap stuff with good stats.

So to get gold you need be at inferno. Price is also constantly dropping every single day as people are most 60 allready.

You can't make any gold from items even if you are inferno act 2 believe me. I really do wonder where this game will be in a months time. Perhaps it would be better to quit & come back when the market is saturated with items good enough to get through inferno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]