Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Wont INSTALL!!

85 Human Rogue
Hey!

When i try to install Diablo 3 it get stuck on 41%!!! HELP!
Reply Quote
same problem here...

with the disc injection or digital download stuff -.-''
Edited by Stabstyle#2436 on 17/05/2012 12:45 BST
Reply Quote
Hey guys

check this out .... http://www.keenandgraev.com/2012/05/12/diablo-3-stuck-updating-setup-files-fix/

good luck

Aristidis from Athens Greece
Reply Quote
my game is stuck at 0% on the install bar. any ideas why it wont install???
Reply Quote
servers are down, unable to download game...
Reply Quote
no they're not, and I am having the same problem
Reply Quote
I also had problems installing D3. I found out it was due to some anti malware software from pc tools. Uninstalling that sofware and running the installer as administrator fixed it. So perhaps disabling the runtime protection of your anti-virus or anti-malware will fix it.
Reply Quote
thanks much
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
donwload US versie that will work , change it after instalation to EU
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hey!

Rerun the downloader. I had the same problem. There is a page on the error you get (108) on the support page.

But you don't have to hurry, servers are down.

It took me 7 hours, 2 downloads and 3 failed installs to get it working. When it finally did, I found I can't play this single person game, because Blizzard broke their servers....

Great huh?
Reply Quote
Hey!

One does not simply install Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We told you to not vote ACTA :)
Don't bother to install, servers are down anyway ...
Reply Quote
Wouldn't worry about it if you got in stalled you will just be faced with Error 3003 and won't be able to play anyway. My advice take the disk out of your computer and take it back for a full refund.
Reply Quote
Get the right downloader.
Reply Quote
Tried to install Diablo 3 on two different computers and one laptop. If its not one thing its another. I've !@#$ing had it. Does anyone know if its possible to bring the game back to Walmart and get a FULL refund?
Reply Quote
Yeah going here might work. Just replace his with your old one.... http://www.gamefront.com/files/21699449/D3+-+Battle.net+Files.zip I try to go to here and it wont allow me. Pissed about that. But it might work for you guys though. Good luck. :)
Reply Quote
I install the game get to 69% and it fails it says (failed to download a required file check connection and try again) i have checked connection, reinstalled it liek10 times now tried to run as admin, changed compatibility, and set the secondary login anyone else have any ideas?
Reply Quote
mine does the same thing did you figure it out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]