Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Armory !!!

(Locked)

85 Human Paladin
is there gona be a Diablo 3 Armory ????
Customer Service
Hello,

I'm sorry but we don't have any details about if there may be a similar Armory feature to that found in World of Warcraft.
85 Dwarf Priest
are you kidding?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5406050/Character_Profiles_Coming_Soon-5_11_2012
Apparently the forum guys didn't get that memo :P
Hello,
I'm sorry but we don't have any details about if there may be a similar Armory feature to that found in World of Warcraft.

Dumb GM is dumb.
He said no details which means he doesn't know. not No there will not be one.
lol, mephy, whut? Did you not follow the link Okazaki posted?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5406050/Character_Profiles_Coming_Soon-5_11_2012

Shortly after the launch of Diablo III, we’ll be adding a new feature to our official site. Profiles will let you review all of your character information at a glance, share it with others, and check out the accomplishments of the other heroes out there.
You’ll be able to look at your heroes (or your friends’ heroes) from any page on the Diablo III site through our personalized menu. If you’re curious about the exploits of your fellow forum posters, it’ll be a simple matter to click over to their profiles and feel envious of their gear or how long they’ve managed to keep their Hardcore characters alive.

So, in response to Kanuctpas question: Yes, there will be. But at this point, Blizzard has not released a specific date for when this will be available. It could happen anytime between now and the next dlc content (1-8 months is a decent guess, :P ).

I'm really looking forward to this thing! I save gear for my alts and buddies, but it will be a lot easier to know what items they need, or can use, when I can just look at their profile.

Can I has gm now?
Edited by TinyWeeny#1994 on 20/05/2012 03:22 BST
Hello,

Haha, awesome GM! Nice fail. ;)
85 Human Paladin
EPIC FAIL :)
He said he doesn't know if it might be similar. It might be totally different.

After all, Diablo 3 is not World of Warcraft. :)

Why do you suck up to them? His statement was completely in the wrong direction, and he wasn't aware of the news coming from his own company/workplace.. He made a mistake, and it was fail - Deal with it
Make our EU account use the US forums pls

shows again that eu is the underdog :)

You habe to respond blue, you just got critted for 10.000 by the us forums :p
Edited by rootz#2950 on 20/05/2012 14:48 BST
87 Blood Elf Paladin
This would be awesome!
17/05/2012 16:34Posted by Okazaki
are you kidding?

Haha! Fantastic.

Why do you suck up to them? His statement was completely in the wrong direction, and he wasn't aware of the news coming from his own company/workplace.. He made a mistake, and it was fail - Deal with it

I totally do, as it would gain me.. what again?
The same reason as people intend to flame him to the ground, for what reason?
We see Blizz trollinnnnn...
WE HATIN!!!
Cuz Blizz just thinks we're blind 'n stupid.
Think we're just to blind 'n stupid.
Think we're just to blind 'n stupid.

I totally do, as it would gain me.. what again?
The same reason as people intend to flame him to the ground, for what reason?

It would gain you nothing. We flame him to the ground, because it's his job to know certain things, which he clearly doesn't, and it's a bit sad really.
Wow, that GM failed...
epic
85 Draenei Shaman
can we have a more knowledgeable GMs answering our questions pleeeeease?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]