Diablo® III

Showing FPS

(Locked)

90 Orc Shaman
Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to to some kind of in-game command to show the FPS. Allready tried /framerate and /fps as those two worked in Diablo II and I've searched the web without luck.

Thanks in advance! <3
CTRL+R
90 Orc Shaman
21/05/2012 01:52Posted by stokietom
CTRL+R

Awww! thank you so much <3 :) Stable 50FPS.. :)
Ctrl + R shows it.
81 Orc Rogue
21/05/2012 01:54Posted by Awarelol
CTRL+R

Awww! thank you so much <3 :) Stable 50FPS.. :)

Lucky you :)
Strangely after 1.0.3 when i hit Ctrl + R it says 0 FPS and it doesn`t chanege at all eventhough i play the game with a lot more than 0 FPS.

Regards
Edited by brainlessss#2879 on 22/06/2012 18:45 BST
it doesnt work anymore, Blizzard broke it with patch 1.0.3 :P
It seems to be bugged, it shows that your fps is zero :P

Or, what he with the lame pvp name said :)
Edited by Gasparro#2134 on 22/06/2012 18:51 BST
Still borken for me it seems
Customer Service
Indeed, we're aware of the FPS display issue and will have it fixed in a future patch.
23/07/2012 11:54Posted by Natryndon
Indeed, we're aware of the FPS display issue and will have it fixed in a future patch.

Thanks for letting us know Blizzard. It's appreciated.
Posted by Natryndon

haha think the problem was 2 patches ago lol , in a future patch you say, hmm what future is that?
just love how blizz think we are morons that go for everyting they copy out :)
then you must be aware that the game is broken to? laggs, latency problems dontime on a singel player game , ppl get baned for using your ah, rmah , ppl that payed for the game are getting baned and cant use it becuse your security sucks, thats dam stranged, ppl pay for the game and blizzard take the mnoney so how can they just remove or delete a acount after that?
dont think that right no mather what country your in, its like i buy someting and the seller take it back and keep the money?? thats scam, thats criminal to do someting like that, why do blizz get away with it, just becuse they say so??
So I can't check my fps and my resists aren't even worth having :s
wtb /fps command.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]