Diablo® III

Option to turn off minimap?

I want to have a minimapless mode because having a radar distracks too much from the whole "advanture in a dungeon" feel...

I can NEVER get lost with a radar...
Reply Quote
d2 people used the overlay map constantly, you developed a dual vision... i just want that back.

If it helps you too much don't look at it for now...
Reply Quote
Minimap is best thing in the world (of sanctuary). I remember my eyes bleed + constant alt-tabbing (alt always pressed) in D2 :)
Edited by AdziK#2113 on 27/05/2012 11:49 BST
Reply Quote
Agreed. Minimap doesn't lend itself to this kind of game which is far more 'on the rails' than either Diablo 1 or 2. It shouldn't really be available past normal mode, and even then optional is better.
Reply Quote
+1 on that idea!
Reply Quote
Hate minimap and objectives as well. Please make possible to disable them.
Reply Quote
And it's in the god damn way all the time.
Reply Quote
+1 to this. Please make it as an option...
Reply Quote
If i want dual vision i'll get drunk. Is there a way to turn off the mini map? It just gets in the way of my tunnel vision.
Reply Quote
d2 people used the overlay map constantly, you DEVELOPED a dual vision...
this is so so true ^^
Reply Quote
If someone wanted it as an option then that is OK by me.

I use a combination of the mini-map and map overlay.
Reply Quote
I find the mini-map useful.

Said that I am not in any way opposed to have the option to toggle it.

In fact the whole UI could do with some toggles rather than enforce one view to rule them all.
Reply Quote
Indeed, it would be awesome if all the UI can be toggled on/off. We all know our skills by heart anyway, so displaying those on the bottom of the screen is useless. Maybe the healrth/resource bubbles should stay, just for good habit.
Reply Quote
UI Scaling...to make things smaller.
UI Option of being Unlickable...How many times I end up right clicking on my follower or clicking on friends/clan...There is an option is SC2 making the group buttons unclickable.

Though I find the Minimap very helpful when moving through the maps as you can "see" dead ends before you run into them (though you might miss chests / goblins :/)
The option to turn it on/off/overlay would be quite nice.

Grift/Rift progression above the XP bar instead of having to open up the quests all the time.

Modable UI? ;p
Reply Quote
27/05/2012 11:46Posted by Glia
d2 people used the overlay map constantly, you developed a dual vision... i just want that back.

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]