Diablo® III

Bluepost, where are you? +1

2 Gnome Rogue
FCK SAKE, THE LOOT IS FINE AND THE ITEM SYSTEM IS WA BETTER THAN D2!!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 to this theme... game needs to have more loot and better boss drops, not full of blues. for the rest. love the game
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Didnt bother reading it all but:

There are clearly more legendary drops than whats listed on official page. Found one on launch called Crystal Fist. A low level decent fist weapon
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
If they did make items always have better stats (more according to the level of the item, or the difficulty mode you're in) then everyone would get geared quickly, everything would be even easier then it already is, people could literally buy everything BiS just like that and rush the game.

And no1 would disenchant (or w/e its called) any of the gear because it would all be worth selling or trading.

I do agree though it can be very frustrating, however I don't think there's a good or easy solution for it.

Oh, and personally from level 1-60, completing act 1,2,3,4 on normal, nightmare, hell, and act 1 on inferno. I have found 2 items that were actually usefull for me I had to buy/craft everything else, and all other items had !@#$ stats or were better for my team mates.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
+1
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
+1
Reply Quote
Oh, and personally from level 1-60, completing act 1,2,3,4 on normal, nightmare, hell, and act 1 on inferno. I have found 2 items that were actually usefull for me I had to buy/craft everything else, and all other items had !@#$ stats or were better for my team mates.
Was it a good experience? I mean forget level 60 itemization - whatever everyone is talking about - it's fine by me. Forget legendary drops (although I believe that a legendary should have at least a CHANCE to roll up stats better than the best rare or blue item of that level could roll, while having a chance of being inferior to them too).
But the fact that you so rarely find anything usefull as loot while leveling is just awful. I can say that for me I'v crafted most of my stuff. And I'v used loot only on normal, not too often, mind you. On NM+ loot simply doesn't cut it, and you have to visit AH for those items you can't craft.
Items are good. My twink wears them with a smile on his face, and some of the drops I get as my main are pure AWESOME.... apart from the fact they are 10 levels below my level and thats just not enough.
Edited by Aax#2257 on 20/05/2012 16:41 BST
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
20/05/2012 15:08Posted by Antinoobkill
FCK SAKE, THE LOOT IS FINE AND THE ITEM SYSTEM IS WA BETTER THAN D2!!

You sir, are a troll.

and

+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]