Diablo® III

A Guide: How to solo Inferno ACT 2 with Barb

90 Gnome Warlock
22/05/2012 16:56Posted by Calad
I dont have the stats infront of me right now, but I know I use a 885 dps one-hander, Blue one I bought on AH for 1million.

So, u use a 1 h weapon with shield ? or 2 similar 1h weapon ?

if you use a shield, with which stats? prefer block value or good armor combined with stats such as strength and life regardless of block value?

Thanks for the guide, I was using a similar but this combination with some personal change, it works great. Because I think the passive skills are a bit of choice of each :)
Reply Quote
25/05/2012 00:35Posted by Tangita
I dont have the stats infront of me right now, but I know I use a 885 dps one-hander, Blue one I bought on AH for 1million.

if you use a shield, with which stats? prefer block value or good armor combined with stats such as strength and life regardless of block value?

Thanks for the guide, I was using a similar but this combination with some personal change, it works great. Because I think the passive skills are a bit of choice of each :)

Seismic slam is based on weapon damage, so its really personal preference. slower weapons with attack speed are ideal for max damage per hit, while faster weapons get more attacks in but do less damage. the build listed here does not diminish fury use for seismic slam, so your better off with a slower weapon to make the most of the damage. If you put in the fury reduction skill, you gain many more attacks and can kite longer, just at lower damage.
Reply Quote
my gears are very similar to yours but even when I'm using your build, I can't easily fight elites and champions

I can still kill some of them but not all of them which drives me crazy :/
Reply Quote
Yeah, here is the problem. While you were spending 2 million on the AH, other classes were farming Act III / IV and selling more of those items they get from there. In other words; while a wizard needed a high int / no vit / high life regen gear to solo through, you needed 2 million worth of items.

That is the problem. Why doesn't anyone get this?

Ya i'm currently stuck with 400k gold and cannot upgrade because everything is much more expensive than that =))
Reply Quote
25/05/2012 00:35Posted by Tangita

I use 1H and Shield, but a two-hander might work too :) I have not tested it though, just because i dont have a good two-hander atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]