Diablo® III

Where is the book "Notes of Urik the Seer Part 3"?

Hi

I found the Notes of Urik the Seer, part 1 and 2, but I can't find the third part. They were in the Cave of the Moon Clan, but I explored the dungeon 3 times with 3 different characters and can't find part 3.

So, where is it?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Cave of the moon clan is right.
Just to make sure, they drop from satchels. Most of the time there are only 2 satchels per cave, so you have to run the cave twice(start a new game), with the same character(new characters will get part 1&2 first).

If you didn´t knew, you can always "change quest" or just exit the game and start a new one if you´re still in the same act. That will give you a fresh new map which has everything randomized again.
Edited by Mataza#1644 on 30/05/2012 12:26 BST
Reply Quote
This doesnt work I did the cave at least 10 times the satchels dont even drop gold, same for torn letters...
Reply Quote
Cave of the moon clan is right.
Just to make sure, they drop from satchels. Most of the time there are only 2 satchels per cave, so you have to run the cave twice(start a new game), with the same character(new characters will get part 1&2 first).

If you didn´t knew, you can always "change quest" or just exit the game and start a new one if you´re still in the same act. That will give you a fresh new map which has everything randomized again.

Found a guide online that confirms this.
http://soe.hubpages.com/hub/A-Quick-Study-Part-3-People-Lore-Book-Location-Guide-Diablo-3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
can anyone confirm this? i curiously have part 1 and 3, but not part 2. I've been in that cave for about 25 times and always find 2 satchels with nothing inside...
Reply Quote
I have the suspicion that the note already dropped for u, when the achievement service was down.
Thus, it can't drop another time for this specific character, but it's not shown in the achievement list that u already read it.

Just as I anticipated: did it with another char and the 2nd and 3rd note of urik the seer just dropped of the first two satchels in lvl 1 and 2 of the cave of the moon clan. (Apperantly that char already found note 1)
Edited by Fumoffu#2181 on 30/06/2012 16:11 BST
Reply Quote
well I ran the cave twice

the first time part one and two dropped from the satchels

the second time at the first satchel, part three dropped, so im happy with the result :P
Edited by DTCleaner#2150 on 01/07/2012 20:59 BST
Reply Quote
well I ran the cave twice

the first time part one and two dropped from the satchels

the second time at the first satchel, part three dropped, so im happy with the result :P

same for me
Edited by LuckpWnSkill#2821 on 09/07/2012 15:23 BST
Reply Quote
I am in the same boat as "Yeo". Parts 1 and 3 dropped but I can't find part 2. Have run the cave about 25 times now. Any ideas, without creating a new character?

Also trying to get "Adrenah's Jottings" but the "House of Curios" never seems to spawn. At least not in the times I've run it.
Edited by Dracnarl#1603 on 12/08/2012 18:44 BST
Reply Quote
I missed part 3 and started running cave of moonclan, had to ran few times until part 3 dropped from satchel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]