Diablo® III

athenes stats?

What is athene stacking to get over 200k and how good is vita for inferno mode some people say ditch it well idk pls help.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
don't even bother asking. I wouldn't be surprised if athene had the best gear in the world, so it's useless to try and mimic his playstyle.
Reply Quote
not his playstyle his stats for uber damage more damage = easy killing in rpg games.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
to get his damage you'd need a 2k dps bow, which he bought maybe for 500mill.
Reply Quote
I have no idea on what he uses or anything, I don't particularly like the guy but I'm guessing he has damage steroid skills along with equipment to go with his steroid skills.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#abRdjl!ceY!YYccYc

As an example.

He probably has a tonne of maxed damage gems and all socketable equipment (Radiant Emeralds for body sockets, Radiant Rubies for weapon socket and Radiant Amethyst for head socket).
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you want Emeralds for weapon, not Rubies. And you don't even want a socket in your helm.
Reply Quote
30/05/2012 22:09Posted by Gebuz
you want Emeralds for weapon, not Rubies. And you don't even want a socket in your helm.

You want a socket in your helm due to the fact Ammy is the only one useful to you. Why would you Em a weapon?
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVeyIFISPM

YW
Reply Quote

YW

the other vid where he kills dia is post nerf...id like to see how he manages after the ss nerf :)
Reply Quote
With stacked Sharpshooter and 192% crit dmg is my dps 101k, let's compare his stats with mine.

DPS(both at stacked Sharpshooter)
101k vs 210k

Dex
2019 vs 1820

Atk/sec
1.76 vs 2.27

Crit Dmg
192% vs 247%

Raw Weapon DPS
911,4 vs 1260,6

It's all about the attack speed, sure I got a weaker weapon, but his attack speed is just insane, his raw dps unstacked will probably be around 65-70k, mine is 39k.
Reply Quote
With stacked Sharpshooter and 192% crit dmg is my dps 101k, let's compare his stats with mine.

DPS(both at stacked Sharpshooter)
101k vs 210k

Dex
2019 vs 1820

Atk/sec
1.76 vs 2.27

Crit Dmg
192% vs 247%

Raw Weapon DPS
911,4 vs 1260,6

It's all about the attack speed, sure I got a weaker weapon, but his attack speed is just insane, his raw dps unstacked will probably be around 65-70k, mine is 39k.

yeh hes got ias on armor helmet boots bracers + probably rings and amu

crit dmg also gives a lot + of course 1260 dps weap with crits
Reply Quote

YW

the other vid where he kills dia is post nerf...id like to see how he manages after the ss nerf :)

He did it about 2 hours ago, took him several tries but he got it down in 45 secs :)
Reply Quote
Athene is a cool guy who has lots of drive but all of you fanboys need to stop giving him items and gold and whatever, its just not fun looking at a guy playing that has gotten everything he wanted without working for it. Whatever he does in Diablo 3 i wont be impressed the least, because its a game about gear and he just gets its with no sweat because of all you bastards out there giving him !@#$.
Reply Quote
31/05/2012 00:29Posted by Battery6
Athene is a cool guy who has lots of drive but all of you fanboys need to stop giving him items and gold and whatever, its just not fun looking at a guy playing that has gotten everything he wanted without working for it. Whatever he does in Diablo 3 i wont be impressed the least, because its a game about gear and he just gets its with no sweat because of all you bastards out there giving him !@#$.

true, although he has no life so he would probably get the gear pretty quickly anyway
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
31/05/2012 00:29Posted by Battery6

So basically it's exactly like being a super star in virtually any other field? The fact that you already are famous makes you even more famous.
Reply Quote
31/05/2012 00:40Posted by Sanzul

So basically it's exactly like being a super star in virtually any other field? The fact that you already are famous makes you even more famous.

except Athene is mostly famous for being a dick, not his achievements.

Sure, he beat a computer on hard mode in Starcraft 2 and is now copying week old builds to cheese Diablo 3 ... whoopie !@#$ing do!

All I'll ever remember him for was his extremely insecure videos!
Reply Quote

Well, yes, but the problem is not with Athene himself because he is a good gamer, the problem is that he is getting carried through games on the backs of retards and i would much more enjoy following Athene as he beats a game through his skills not through the investments of others.
Reply Quote
31/05/2012 01:47Posted by Battery6
Well, yes, but the problem is not with Athene himself because he is a good gamer, the problem is that he is getting carried through games on the backs of retards and i would much more enjoy following Athene as he beats a game through his skills not through the investments of others.

How does getting the best stuff for free make you a good diablo player? With the gear and money his fanboys gave him everyone would beat inferno in no time...
Reply Quote
He got approx 200 k dps and thats all because of 2H xbow, increase crit dmg and SS. Thats basicly it.

Its kinda hard for "normal" people to reach those numbers. He only reached it by getting A LOT of gold from other people (He didn't do that much himself).

So yeah. The DPS is all in the crit dmg increase.

EDIT: As for stacking Vit: It's useless. You are going to die in 1 hit anyway so you are better of stacking dmg and kiting stuff.
Edited by AkaikO#2151 on 31/05/2012 11:56 BST
Reply Quote
Stacking vit isn't useless, you're just a poor noob who can't afford the right gear yet..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]