Diablo® III

Account Suspended!

Hello,

On May 26th, there was an error of my network infrastructure. So, i wanted to play Diablo 3 over VPN. I connected successfully, but there was a message on the screen: due to suspicious activity, i have to confirm this action with answer of my secret question. Here is the trouble, i forgot it! Consequently, i am a human and i may forget something! Even if i'm not intended to! After a couple of tries with possible answers, my account had been locked.

I contacted to customer support, they asked for my ID. I sent them and next day, after a couple of more tickets which they're asking about ID card that placed on that day's newspaper, they reopened my account. After that i can play without any problems for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, i asked customer service in order to reset my secret question. Then i continued to play.

A couple minutes later, a message had been appeared on my screen that says my account is suspended! Also, I had got an e-mail about it. I thought that this was a part of reseting secret question process. I provided whatever they had asked me. After that it had been approved and i got the answer of secret question to my e-mail. But i couldn't connect to the game since it's still suspended. Then i answered the ticket regarding this issue. There was no response.

This morning i sent another reply. As you can guess, still no reply and on the account overview screen it is still seemed as "suspended". Then i dediced to review e-mails. One of it says something about "my e-mail address is comprimised".

Guess what! Neither my account, nor my e-mail IS NOT hacked or something else!!! (I, myself, opened, answered, sent whatever they asked for!)

I was searching about knowledge base then i end up with openning a new ticket then i saw the penalty notification. I am suspended till 2037!

I am annoyed because i tried to be patient, helpful, tried to make customer service's job easier to resolve my problem. But now they are not even responding me!

I can't call them (service provider issue, i think). I am open for any advice. I am about to be be disgusted.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
View profile
28/05/2012 11:45Posted by atakan
I can't call them (service provider issue, i think).

My advice to you, is to call them via Skype™, call the UK number which will remain free of any Skype™ credit and will get around the service provider issue.

Details of how to call via Skype™ in the guide below

[Guide] How to call Blizzard
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice.

At the end of the day if there is no progress, i'll try to call them on Skype.
Reply Quote
CR having a hard time to response tickets. I saw a lot of frustration topics today.
Reply Quote
28/05/2012 12:02Posted by Shammoz
I can't call them (service provider issue, i think).

My advice to you, is to call them via Skype™, call the UK number which will remain free of any Skype™ credit and will get around the service provider issue.

I tried a couple of times in last 30 minutes. Operator constantly says no one avaliable. Blizzard just got into my worst customer management list from very top.
Reply Quote
Don't get worked up just yet. Their customer support is probably swamped now that the AH has gone and swallowed a lot of transactions (including half a million worth of mine).

Also I'd go over the emails you've received because:

This morning i sent another reply. As you can guess, still no reply and on the account overview screen it is still seemed as "suspended". Then i dediced to review e-mails. One of it says something about "my e-mail address is comprimised".

Perhaps you've gotten had by the people who are doing this account hijacking thing? I've gotten like 5+ emails last month from scammers who sent me Mists of Pandaria beta invites and used linked resources from Blizzard in the emails but falsified links.

Keep it cool. I've been in a similar situation before, and you just got to wait it out. You're not the only customer they got. Someone simply is in line before you.
Reply Quote
What am I doing ?? I have a problem with account...suspended and block ....F***K BLIZZARD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]