Diablo® III

Unable to connect (Error 3003)

(Locked)

Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted (error 3003)

First of All i play in EU server

I am getting this error, i got forced log out and when i logged back in didn't work i tried the following still no use. Plz note that i am able to access the US and Asia servers but not EU, still i have tried the following.

- Flush DNS
- Changed IP
- Changed proxy
- Used/Removed Lower ping app
- Changed Lower ping servers
- made screen windowed On & off
- Updated Graphic card to the latest
- Removed old registry
- Finally uninstalled and installed the game back still nothing
- Did a system restore maybe it brings back old memories (FAIL)
- Changed to a new internet connection
- Changed a different computer using different connection
- Friend loged in my account in another country and it worked, but when i tried again here it still the same (NEWWWWW)
- I put a wrong email and wrong password same error, meaning it is not account related as much as it is location related. but not all people can go to other places so its (Fail, Blizz needs to reset the blockage) (Newwwwww)

Need your support in this plz coz im losing my mind, all my friends are able to play normally except my self. not sure if others face this at the moment.

Ticket EU24663689

Made some additions tell me if you guys made something more and il add
Edited by Nefarius#2350 on 29/05/2012 17:48 BST
+1

Got the same problem!!
Oh Blizzard i got news for you, i have also Restored my PC (Just incase) still the same.

Just an FYI, im a rich RL guy, you dont support me or any people like me to resolve this and we face this alot we will sure quit from suffering. other words you lost a continuing customer specially when RL AH opens
Same Here /// 18 Hours ... And no luck
same here…
Same here about 15-16 hours
Ok 18 hours so far nothing yet. just an update i have also used a new internet line and a new laptop. still nothing. what do you want me to do Blizzard, travel to another country to be able to play? comon, i have literary tried everything.
Same Here .
Whats the problem ?
its so annoying ...
I've already left a comment on the other topic but I think it's not enough due to seeing the others have left comments about 18 hours on the other topic and 15 hours ago on this one and no answer yet still! Blizz please inform us what the problem is? We paid for the most expensive game of the market and I thinks it's our right to be cleared what the problem is? Don't you Blizz? Thanks
Edited by John#2720 on 29/05/2012 11:17 BST
Ye pls post on both topics so we can get some attention and keeps the topics up...

the other topic: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4211606696
Same here, was playing fine about an hour ago.... 3007 error disconnected me then bam! 3003 unable to connect to bnet....
Whats going on Error 3003....For the past 30 mins atleast keep your gamers informed !!!!!...This is ridiculous
Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted (error 3003)

First of All i play in EU server

I am getting this error, i got forced log out and when i logged back in didn't work i tried the following still no use. Plz note that i am able to access the US and Asia servers but not EU, still i have tried the following.

- Flush DNS
- Changed IP
- Changed proxy
- Used/Removed Lower ping app
- Changed Lower ping servers
- made screen windowed On & off
- Updated Graphic card to the latest
- Removed old registry
- Finally uninstalled and installed the game back still nothing

Need your support in this plz coz im losing my mind, all my friends are able to play normally except my self. not sure if others face this at the moment.

Ticket EU24663689

That list above is pretty much what the lazy buggers at Blizz should be doing ffs
Same for me, Playing 45 min ago, took a break for dinner, now nothing but errors and failing to connect to bnet. Read all the steps everyone has suggested and worked through them, short of the re-image... still nothin'

Sigh...
Seems to be maintenance
"We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, May 29th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 11:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience."
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status

says they're up and I've had this problem for like 20 hours now!
I literally just bought the game an hour ago.
I'm getting this issue on the US servers, on the EU servers I'm getting error 12 (no license attached to account) and it works fine on the Asia servers.
Wtf?
FYI, I'm from the UK
85 Orc Warrior
i think all have the same problem :D
So like we just have to wait...
Yep sucks. I too just purchased the game and tried to use it only to get the same problem. 20 hours without a response seems a long time.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]