Diablo® III

Best Place for Gold Farm.

Whats The Besst place to farm as DH lvl 60? Im weak and probably cant even do act 1 inferno yet so i should farm in act 4 hell untill im good enough for act 1 inferno or even when im good at act 1 inferno should keep farming on act 4 hell?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
well in my opinion act 1 inferno isn't that more difficult then act 4 hell...

but act 1 inferno does drop better gear/gold ;)
Reply Quote
i start on act 3 hell siegebreakers, run trhough to act 4, takes an hour tops, 250k average vendoring all.. its what i do since inferno is just a pain atm.. should note that if i do it on nightmare i get 200k.. valor buff and ferrets give you ok money anywhere rly.. but items can be more valuable from hell.. im sure all people have theire "best" place to go :P im lazy so i just do what ive mentioned
Reply Quote
well i'm looking to make 200k+ per hour
Edited by Sumusiko#2448 on 04/06/2012 00:24 BST
Reply Quote
:DDDDDDDDD inferno act 1 epic easy... look forward for act 4 ^^
Reply Quote
I make more money farming ACT1 inferno than I do in act 4 hell and the drops are way better from my experience.

I did one farming run yesterday and cleared almost 1mil in gold not including what i was selling on the AH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I find it very hard to believe you racked up 1 million gold from one farming run act1
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 17:41Posted by Jezzia
I find it very hard to believe you racked up 1 million gold from one farming run act1
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 17:41Posted by Jezzia

I don't just run to the bosses and I clear EVERYTHING including anything that is breakable while maintaining NV the whole time. Is it likely I or anyone would get a mil from 1 run often? Probably not and maybe the RNG gods just liked me yesterday.
Edited by Koug#1903 on 04/06/2012 17:49 BST
Reply Quote
04/06/2012 00:09Posted by Gravity
i start on act 3 hell siegebreakers, run trhough to act 4, takes an hour tops, 250k average vendoring all.. its what i do since inferno is just a pain atm.. should note that if i do it on nightmare i get 200k.. valor buff and ferrets give you ok money anywhere rly.. but items can be more valuable from hell.. im sure all people have theire "best" place to go :P im lazy so i just do what ive mentioned

have to agree with this.. yes inferno will make you more but if your gear is sub par then it will be less per hour due to constant corpse running on the leet mobs.. i did act 3 - act 4 until i had enough to buy my self a reasonable set for act 1 inferno
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Ok, gonna give act3hell a go, have 70k atm. Will use DPS gear instead of MF gear.
Reply Quote
Go to the auction house and buy all gold find gear besides your weapon and quiver, be sure to set the max buyout to something like 10 so your spending.

Once you have your full GF set proceed to farm act 3 nightmare. Start at first heart of darkness quest and go until you kill azmodan.

This takes me ~20 mins and nets me 80k gold in that time.
or
Farm the breached keep all the way until the larder. ~50k gold ~15 mins

Both of these will let you farm 200k-240k an hour.

I should have a video saved of me doing this at justin.tv/shadow9041
Reply Quote
I farm nightmare act 3 from quest 5 (War Machines) to Azmodan, takes me about 20 mins and I make between 110-130k gold in a run without any downtime (I dont pick up any gear unless its legendary).

The main skills i need/use are: Strafe (movement rune), bat companion, preparation (with the hatred regen) and vengeance.

I try to aim for as much pickup radius as possible (got 37 yard atm), my gold find is i think just over 200 unbuffed, movement speed is also good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I took my time and took a small break after clearing 2 levels. Now waiting in Heaven and having 284k in my pockets.
Reply Quote
With 300% Gold Find, I've found that Act 1 Inferno, Royal Crypts pot breaking brings in a good amount of cash. I made about 100-150k every 10 minutes (without selling anything found)

Obviously this isn't for everyone since it is expensive to get a full gold set + the boring repetitive runs simply breaking pots. The only thing to worry about is your gold find % and a few skeletons.
Edited by MísterJ#1765 on 07/06/2012 19:19 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]