Diablo® III

Error 3006 "There was an error switching Heroes"

Hello

I get all 3 check marks, Connected, Authenticated, Retrieving Hero List. However after that it only waits and then end up with the Error message "There was an error switching Heroes" 3006.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
I got error 3006 and error 3007, had nothing to do with the templar and shield etc. i try to log in and get stuck on retriving hero. then get error 3006 and diablo 3 freezes. I have ended the agent process. deleted the agent folder. logged in from a different location and done the flush, every so often one of them works and i log back in. for 2 minutes.. in which i am then removed from the game, with UPGRADE in the back ground which is silly because im not on a trial account and am then given error 3007 and booted from the game to repeat error 3006. been like this for 2 days now. utterly ridiculous. what do i do
Reply Quote
Hello

I get all 3 check marks, Connected, Authenticated, Retrieving Hero List. However after that it only waits and then end up with the Error message "There was an error switching Heroes" 3006.

exactly the same thing here(and i have only one hero!),i see no answer...deam bliz this game is bugiest ever same thing goes for superior AH...biding there is like pulling your hair out,that fun...
Edited by omgDT#1646 on 08/06/2012 14:48 BST
Reply Quote
I got the same problem now..

Edit: It works again now.
Edited by Strawberry#2679 on 09/06/2012 12:39 BST
Reply Quote
I have the same problem for the last 24hours.. I can log in Asia and US server fine. just not EU.
Reply Quote
same here, I got the error 3006 I get all 3 check marks, Connected, Authenticated, Retrieving Hero List. However after that it only waits and then end up with the Error message "There was an error switching Heroes" 3006.
Reply Quote
Is blizzard leaving us in the cold. I couldn't log in for two days now. I hope I can get a refund because this sucks.
Reply Quote
me too in 2 days on US Region
I`m really angry Blizz :(

what can we do ?
anyone pass this issue ??
Reply Quote
Solve ? or not ?
I have this problem yet !
Reply Quote
Same here. All 3 checks then i get "There was an error switching Heroes (Error 3006)" When is it going to be fixed? Anyone?
Reply Quote
I had the same problem last night until this morning. I just got it working. What I did was,
In the login screen, put in your login and password, but LEAVE THE "REMEMBER" uncheck, and then log in..that fixed it...not sure why.

Give that a try! Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]