Diablo® III

Rakanoth on inferno. Need some tips.

90 Undead Warlock
I need some tips how to beat this sucker, atm he seems quite impossible with the gear I have.

I have like 13k dps,45k hp,1000res to all- I also have string of ears. And still he hits me like a truck. Also have a defensive build.
Reply Quote
He is quite easy when you have enough res and LOH. You didn't mention if you have LOH with your items do you?

If yes try this build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WVXRUk!bVU!ccaZZc

If no get some LOH pieces! :D

The tornadoes tick like 2-3 times per second and does a very good amount of healing especialyl because you can run around him having 4 tornadoes hit at the same time+some extra kiting if needed.
Reply Quote
I don't really think you can outlast him, he'll hit you like a truck almost no matter how good defensive gear you have. I'd try to go zerg mode.

Okay, maybe if you have a lot of LOH.
Edited by Dmn#2657 on 07/06/2012 19:12 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ye, I Dont have a single item with LoH. But it feels like that doesnt matter at all there. Cause he hits so bloody hard that i prolly need like.. A LOT of LoH.

And I have way to low dps to zerg him. Guess I need a DH or something to boost me, derp.
Reply Quote
He is one of the gear checks for barbs in this game dont expect to kill him without being very good geared.

You can kill diablo before you can kill him so stupid....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Haha I got boosted now by a monk. He didnt go under 90% Hp. WTB monk survival.
Reply Quote
Ye monks with barb shout = OP xD
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLBTE-6JakI&t should answer how to do it, apply the same strategy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]