So, now the D3 launcher refuses to load up after I was prompted with a 'new update available' and clicked restart. It loaded nothing.
I restarted my PC, double click the D3 icon, Agent.exe shows up in the task manager, then the blizzard launcher and installer loads (pretty much at the same time), loading icon spins, then nothing.
Blizzard launcher and installer disappears from the task manager after about 3 seconds, and agent.exe sits there for a few more seconds, then that disappears as well.
I have tried deleting the C:/Program Data/Battle.net, this causes the installer to update setup files, that finishes and then nothing.
I have tried loading the Agent.exe file before loading the launcher, got nothing again.
Run as admin is ticked.
Tried running it in windows xp SP 3 mode.
Weird how it refuses to load after loading initially and telling me there is an update hey...