Diablo® III

Edited by Neio#2810 on 23/04/2013 22:34 BST
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
A positive post inspired by all the negativity, that's interesting : p
Reply Quote
+1

Edit: The Playlist is awesome, (Skipped a few songs to the middle, was to lazy to make my own playlist :D , and this one is working for me :))
Edited by Sully#2414 on 06/06/2012 22:29 BST
Reply Quote
Nice post. I agree that the playlist is a very important point in any grinding game.
So here i share mine :
http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/OU+YA+!@#$%ES/69512910

This thread also reminded me of the "Being relentlessly positive" day 9 daily. (Sc2 players might know that : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqwwTfXr1Q)
Reply Quote
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And thanks for linking that day9 daily, I have totally missed that episode!
Reply Quote
Very good Post Sir! The read was something else beyond the "how to build" or "how to equip" threads. Also I really enjoy that you, XIII shares his playlist. Im often stil hering ingame music, which can get on your nerfes I think..after a while. :D

Best regards!
Reply Quote
Man that Trance playlist is damn good listening to it all day while owning mobs :))) Cheers !!
Reply Quote
Good to hear!

I've updated the list with a few new songs, will keep on doing so throughout the weekend aswell.
Reply Quote
The simple fact that a post like this is needed to play the game is the very reason I've lost interest.

The only motivation I should ever need to play a game is to have fun, and that stops happening too quickly because of a number of reasons (length of the game and pigeon-holed classes post Hell difficulty).

Only motivation I'd have to keep playing is PvP but we all know that is nowhere in sight.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
he is working for blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Lol this is a nice thread.
Reply Quote
I'm no pro and I haven't reached inferno yet (Still on Act I Hell) but I completely agree with what you said about moderation. You can't sit and farm for 5-7 hours straight and expect to be happy and have fun. Do other things, take longer breaks in your sessions, open theChive or 9gag or something.
+1
Reply Quote
good joke about that "music"...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]