Diablo® III

Add an option to disable Screen/camera shake please

When playing the wizard I found meteor to be a spell I fancied, especially with the rune meteor shower on it. But when using meteor shower I found that the excessive shaking of the screen every time you are used the spell really annoyed my eyes and made me feel abit ill after some time. Which in the end made me swap the skill away.

Alot of other games gives the user the choice to disable screen shaking.
I would love if Blizzard could add an option to disable screen shaking for all abilities in the game that creates it.

/Dukeswe
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
this and less effects, in a full game i cant see nothing when everyone uses their skills. Its just one big firework.
Reply Quote
Alot of other games gives the user the choice to disable screen shaking.
I would love if Blizzard could add an option to disable screen shaking for all abilities in the game that creates it.
+1
Reply Quote
+2 even
Reply Quote
Same topics and posts as the ones on release........Sorry guys, Blizzard doesn't give a flying foofoo.
Reply Quote
+3

I don't care much for it, but sometimes I wish I had that button.

Actually, this is a serious issue. It's either disable button or an epilepsy sticker in the box.
Edited by whereagles#2916 on 29/12/2013 21:05 GMT
Reply Quote
29/12/2013 21:03Posted by whereagles
+3

I don't care much for it, but sometimes I wish I had that button.

Actually, this is a serious issue. It's either disable button or an epilepsy sticker in the box.

If you are epileptic, the shaking screen is going to be the least of your problems....
Reply Quote
i will be happy play for monk with no screen shakes or dh with bola shots

i got real head ache from that efect ....
Reply Quote
29/12/2013 21:03Posted by whereagles
epilepsy sticker

30/12/2013 01:38Posted by Metal
If you are epileptic, the shaking screen is going to be the least of your problems.
epilepsy is not the issue here, the problem is kinetosis (motion sickness), which is a radically different issue.
(anyway the flasing lights of the spells might insuce epilepsy).
Edited by Nightshade#1233 on 03/01/2014 22:33 GMT
Reply Quote
Dear blizz, remove camera skake all together if you can't add the option to turn it off and on?!?!........?...................................................?..........................................
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
it can be optional
Reply Quote
Options to disable screen shake and mob flashing and to make the mouse pointer bigger have been requested pretty much from day 1. On the scale of what has been implemented to D3 since, these are laughably simple things. But since they are not bugs that benefit players, they don't really register on Blizzard's radar.
Reply Quote
Was looking for this option a few days ago. Annoying as hell that you cant turn of screenhake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]