Diablo® III

Royal Crypts got Ninja-Nerfed with this restart?

Did it? Coffins dropping no gold whatsoever. Went from an average of 12k/run to 2k/run.
Confirmed it with about 15 runs now.
Edited by Castiel#2877 on 09/06/2012 04:45 BST
Reply Quote
yes it did. BADLY
Reply Quote
Seriously?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Seems so.

Was probably a popular botting place sadly, since it didn't include any forms of dangers.

That's my guess though.

And for clarifications: I hate botters beyond everything.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Oh dear...

Are they done adjusting the game yet??

Did they really fail to see ALL these little exploits and things they are unpleased with, when the were supposed to be testing the game?
Reply Quote
Well as long as they don't change elites or boss fights.

I'm in to fight evil not to break vases
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter if it was a botter place so if a bot farmss every single sspot in diablo oh wait hold on let me nerf whole diablo 3. yea sure
Reply Quote
Tyrael got nerfed aswell, now instead of hitting 40k he hits 1.6k
Reply Quote
Yup I can confirm it too, ashes and coffins drop nothing now, average income dropped to 2k per run, sad...
They should do something useful for the community next imo like starting a huge ban wave on bots and people who abused the AH bug. That would be something to rejoyce!

They must do it before the RMAH goes live...
Edited by Reldin#2318 on 09/06/2012 04:53 BST
Reply Quote
I wonder what impact it will deal to auction house. without crypt people can't earn lots of money so they can't buy items with current price. player who allready has tens of millions will now have tremendouse advantage.
Reply Quote
well you can still farm act 3 before siegebreaker nightmare with gold find
Reply Quote
Try killing things instead . You still earn money that way you know ....................
Reply Quote
Good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's blatantly melee doing this boring crap. Give up already, reroll ranged, farm act 3 & pony land (without Tyrael's help). I could farm act 3 on my DH with less than 200k worth of gear. It doesn't take that long to get to 60. Earn more & have more fun too, is it really worth staying melee if you have to smash vases for a living?
Edited by Halaberiel#2168 on 09/06/2012 05:44 BST
Reply Quote
It's pretty cool, Blizzard is nerfing everything making gold in D3 just before the RMAH and the repair nerf.

Sweet ! Are you blind ? Repair will cost more than you'll win while farming ! A new way to be sure you'll pay € or $ every month... Not bad, not bad, but too fat to be unsaw ;)

"Players are not forced to pay € ! They can go with red stuff yeah yeah !"

I'll cost more monthly than WoW, nice shot Blizzard, but the last one on me, and i was a fan, a real fanboy... I was, now i spit in your face.
Reply Quote
Oh dear...

Are they done adjusting the game yet??

Did they really fail to see ALL these little exploits and things they are unpleased with, when the were supposed to be testing the game?

Are you serious? How would they be done adjusting the game less than a month after release?
Reply Quote

Reply Quote

Reply Quote
Confirmed.

If you are lucky, you would get maximum, 2000 gold only. Awfull.. Too many whiners crying about regular players using this method to overcome the prices on AH, blaming it was chinese gold farmers. Lal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]