Diablo® III

Data Validation Failure and Unexpected Errors

Hi, today when i was in the middle of a game i got this error says : "Diablo III was unable to validate core data files." Suddenly my character and all npcs disappeared, and the error kept coming till i closed the application via the task manager.

I'm having a lot of issues besides this one including screen tearing, black screens and other errors.

If you need information about my pc: My gpu is MSI gtx 560 ti hawk, cpu is AMD phenom II x4 965 and motherboard is Gigabyte GA 990XA-UD3.
All drivers are up to date except the gpu. Because latest nvidia drivers for my gpu have issues so i'm using an old one.

I'd be glad if i can see a blue post here.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Jetokain#2405 on 01/06/2012 22:44 BST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Now i'm getting an unexpected error with an id: E428B1FF-C5C1-403B-ADC5-C0C03BB0079E
Reply Quote
Bump.
Getting unexpected errors almost every hour.
Reply Quote
Sorry i have to bump this again.

Can a blue poster at least tell me what that unexpected error and its ID mean? Because i'm getting that error frequently with a different ID every time.
Edited by Jetokain#2405 on 01/06/2012 22:37 BST
Reply Quote
Bump.
Still getting unexpected errors with random IDs.
I don't understand why you give errors IDs if you won't tell us what those IDs mean afterwards.
Reply Quote
I've been getting the same validation errors and occasional numeral error ever since I first got the game. Let me know if you find out anything.
Reply Quote
02/06/2012 14:55Posted by superheman
I've been getting the same validation errors and occasional numeral error ever since I first got the game. Let me know if you find out anything.

Still couldn't find any info on this.
No response from Blizz either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]