Diablo® III

[TOOL] DH gear setup checker release v0.12 (beta)

Hello there guys!
I Browsed through the DH forums alot and saw alot of questions simmilar to "what should i use?". Well i'll answer them all in here ;). I Made a tool for calculating your dps based on what you wear, moreover you can put into another set that you would like to change too (but you dont know if its worth buying), and the program will calculate the dps difference!

Here you can download it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ja7fffstvvlgly/Deamon_Hunter_DPS_calc.exe

Here is a screen of what the interface looks like:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/dhscreen.jpg/

Actions:
- Calculating DPS of two different sets of equipement
- Steady Aim and Archery passives included (you can check them on the left bottom side)
- if the new item has no stats assume old item is used
- saving/loading your equipment setup

Future Features:
- sharpshooter calculation
- max crit calculation
- fight simulation (dmg on each hit, crit or not, dmg in 10sec)

I Hope you enjoy the little tool, i will develop it for certain but for now i'm gonna get myself some gaming time ;> Any advices/requests in this topic are very helpfull. Pls report all bugs you come by (but i doubt there are any at this point). I Hope the interface is self explanatory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IAS stands for Increased attack speed
Edited by Negnar#2353 on 07/06/2012 02:32 BST
Reply Quote
Nice, seems useful when shopping for new gear in AH.
Reply Quote
Great, and useful but i consider +%damage will be added.
Reply Quote
+dmg% is already incorporated in the item dmg, so it is already in the program :)
Edited by Negnar#2353 on 03/06/2012 13:01 BST
Reply Quote
Is this safe?
Reply Quote
I can ensure you it is safe, still im the creator so... It would be helpfull if the users that already downloaded it confirmed its safety. Still i can provide you with the source code and/or visual studio project.
Reply Quote
did you use c# or c++? (can't see from the picture)

if c# , is it too much to ask for the code? i'm a c# programmer so i'd be happy to see this, thanks.
Reply Quote
Very nice UI! This is perfect for the AH.

Thank you very much.
Reply Quote
Downloading, will be back with some feedback
Reply Quote
very nice although I am not too sure how to input weapon damage that has +xxx-xxx dmg and + xx% dmg

some kind of a tooltip describing it would be useful in future releases :)
Edited by Raider#2677 on 03/06/2012 15:22 BST
Reply Quote
you only have too write what is specified in there ;) the +xxx-xxxdmg and +xx% dmg is already calculated in the weapon.

As an example: if you have a weapon that has

110-120 dmg (in the weapon description)

+10-20dmg

Than the +10-20 is included in the 110-120, without the +10-20dmg bonus you would have 100-100dmg in the weapon description :) Hope it helps! (the same goes with +% attack speed and attacks, aswell as +%dmg)

@shrandis
It is in c#. Add me in diablo Negnar#2353 or post me your email as i dont want the code to spread throughout the web (even if at this point its mostly interface design code) - i dont want to make people able to change my code and get some information by adding certain codelines to it - ergo, keep it virus clean.
Edited by Negnar#2353 on 03/06/2012 15:33 BST
Reply Quote
I get an error when writing 4.5 crit chance on gloves... 4,5 dosent work ether I have to use 4 or 5...
Reply Quote
@up
Bug fixed, redownload it and it will work fine, thx for posting!
Reply Quote
tnx u very much.really appreciated. Awesome tool .I was hoping to find a tool like that and..boom! here it is. tnx a lot dude. ^_^
Reply Quote
A tips is if there is a 0 on new item it should pick up the same stats as on current item... Easier to compair then.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your effort. Appreciated.
Reply Quote
Actions:
- Steal account information.
Reply Quote
Actions:

You clearly have NO idea how this works, so stop throwing baseless blame around.
Edited by shrandis#2852 on 03/06/2012 22:14 BST
Reply Quote
Tool looks very good, but when i type in the weapon section in attacks, like 1.6 or any value with is not a whole number it trows an error. Downloaded new version.

/edit - typed comma and it works now - great stuff, will post if ill find any other problems
Edited by Kicosław#2781 on 03/06/2012 20:20 BST
Reply Quote
Actions:

go and troll somewhere else
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]