Diablo® III

SMS Protection Prepaid Phone Service RMAH

Is there anyway blizzard can make you use sms service on prepaid service i have straight talk 45
monthly unlimited iphone 4. I want to use the RMAH service but sms wont allow use prepaid service. Can you fix this.
Reply Quote
You cannot receive free SMS? strange.
Anyway, I only heard they will enforce the Authenticator, nothing about SMS.
Reply Quote
Ye same problem, cant register my number, cos its a VOIP... and it isnt.
To use paypal you need to register for sms protect, but, i cannot, like many others..
US forums are flooded with same problem, many cant register.

And the battle.net cash system is just a joke, put money in, and use it for our "limited services", but "we won't let you cash out"
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello,

I'm sorry but if you are not on a mobile device capable of receiving SMS then you will be unable to sign up to the SMS Protection service.

There is nothing we can do to alter this at this time.
Reply Quote
I'm sure he is like me. I am capable of receiving SMS on my phone. My bank does it, I even get them from PayPal. Yet I still cannot activate SMS protect. The following post is from a user with the EXACT SAME SERVICE AND PLAN that I have, and he was able to activate SMS protect.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4927182720?page=2#34

It seems to me that there is a problem on Blizzard's end with this.
Reply Quote
I can almost guarentee he's not going to respond, he doesn't have an answer to this bs.
Reply Quote
I have an iphone 4 on straight talk as well and I am so f*cking pissed off that I cant use my !@#$%^- number to just finish this gauntlet blizzard has created for NO GOOD REASON TAKE THE SMS PROTECT AWAY
Reply Quote
they will allow sms ...BUT ONLY WHEN BLIZZARD SOLD ALL THR ORDER OF Authenticator THAT THEY HAVE ORDERED

BLIZZ I PISS ON YOUR WAY OF BEHAVIOR

My phone receive sms, i use amobile Authenticator but i dont receive sms for upload or download money

stinky buisness bliz
Reply Quote
Easy bypass, use a friend's number. Verizon numbers work best, had to use my gf's and viola, selling all my gear. Nice try Blizzard.
Reply Quote
i have problem with sms protect i can not receive sms because i instal ios6 on my iphone. at the same time i can not deactivate sms protect because i can not receive sms for deactivation! I had installed sms protect before installing ios 6!!! please help!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]