Here's the new one : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4797400513
Act 3 - 3 champion packs in 20 seconds : http://youtu.be/5nayhzdLGKo
Full Act 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-XaYnRP4c
Diablo ! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDxVp-GE1I
Ghom's healing clouds : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dc2Qgr1M6Q
Secret Level (spoilers) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ03Zm6oRE
Azmodan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8GGawc-lDU
Siegebreaker : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZwZ34LGPA
Belial (updated) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl5X1ljsN5w
Act 2, triple champions pack : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llurvCIkko
Explanations + Act 1 + Butcher : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oUwu46qrJM
Quick Guide : Current build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUPXik!bYZ!ZZcaYc
Waiting for 1.0.3 to start making a real guide, in the meantime here's a few tips :
- Stats priority : LoH, Crit chance, Attack Speed, Resist all, Armor, Vitality, Crit Damage, Strength.
Though you can stop getting more crit chance once you are getting enough Fury.
- To get started, use War Cry -> Battle Rage -> Leap (hit something or it won't generate fury) -> Sprint. Run around and spawn a few tornadoes, let your fury build up (should take a second vs packs). Use WotB if needed. Then you can start using WW.
- Bind a key to Move in the options, to avoid WW going off when you try to just move. Recommanded : spacebar.
- You should use Sprint again as soon as it's over, even if you are spinning (WW). Most of the fury come from it, you'll starve in a second if you stop spawning tornadoes. Make sure Battle Rage is always on too, or you'll stop gaining fury altogether.
- I'm using a Mace/Axe for the Crit Chance, but if you want to generate fury more easily (and do a bit less damage), use a Mighty Weapon. The +3fury/hit from Weapons Master work with Sprint, you'll get insane amount of fury. PS : Weapons Master ignore your offhand.
- If you encounter hard hitting monsters or elites with good affixes, only stay in the middle when you have the Leap bonus (Iron Impact) on. Then kite for 5s with the tornadoes, and leap in again. The defense bonus is huge, you'll tank without problem.
- Regarding keeping Wrath of the Berserker up forever : The duration won't go up if you generate fury when already full. When you hit max fury, try spending as much as you can (recast Battle Rage, cast Sprint several times) if you can.
UPDATE 12 : Killing 3 champion packs in 20 seconds with a variant of the build : http://youtu.be/5nayhzdLGKo
UPDATE 11 : Sprint's tornadoes only use the mainhand's damage and attack speed. Better focus on getting LoH, Strength, Crit Damage and/or Vitality on the offhand, which all actually boost the tornado (or you, in the case of vitality).
Getting a mainhand with an attack speed boost is a great plus for healing and fury generation.
UPDATE 10 : I recorded a full Act 3 run on my farming route (5 stacks -> Siege Breaker -> Cydea -> Azmodan)! About 45 mins.
Here's part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-XaYnRP4c
EDIT : Forgot to mention I switched WW to the Hurricane rune! (4-5 tornadoes per Sprint instead of 2-3)
UPDATE 9 : Turns out having movement speed bonus on boots is important! Get some if you do this build.
With WotB off and 9% ms bonus on my boots, if I use Sprint while spinning (WW), I spawn 3 tornadoes. If I remove the boots, I only spawn 2!
Also, I did some test on a ~15 monsters groups, and according to the healing numbers pop-ups, I can heal at least (limited by my life, stop raising when I'm full) :
~22 000 HP/second just from the tornadoes, while kitting.
~48 000 HP/second when spinning in the middle of the pack with WW (and tornadoes)
UPDATE 8 : Farming the pony level a bit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ03Zm6oRE
Still a bit too hard with my gear (same as vs Diablo) though.
UPDATE 7 : I beat Inferno! :) Diablo kill : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDxVp-GE1I
I beat Izkatu, Rakanoth and Izual solo. I can kill champions packs but didn't try that a lot yet, I'll try to farm 5 stacks later. My gear is still worth about 6 millions. You can see it here : http://i.imgur.com/KXlWy.png
UPDATE 6 : Got Azmodan (with 5 stacks) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8GGawc-lDU
Feels like using Sprint again just before it ends make the new tornadoes appear a bit sooner, not 100% sure though. Try to do that when you can.
UPDATE 5 : I'm up to Siegebreaker, just killed him with 5 stacks. He's very easy compared to Belial, but the champions were hard : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZwZ34LGPA
Now using Nerves of Steel instead of Tough as Nails http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUPXik!bYZ!bZcaYc (Nerves was better with shield)
UPDATE 4 : Belial kill with dualwielding, now dies in exactly 3 minutes (all phases) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl5X1ljsN5w
UPDATE 3 : Belial kill with the new build : (OUDATED) watch?v=siUWVyfLF1Q
UPDATE 2 : New build ! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUPXik!VYZ!bZcaYc
Ignore Pain replaced by Leap with Iron Hide rune.
- It's available way more often (4s every 10 vs 7s every 30)
- Gives a faster escape mechanism when needed
- Fix the initial fury generation issue
- Defense boost is almost the same, with my current armor anyway (Incoming damage divided by 2.36 vs 3)
The build works even better and is easier, great change.
Thanks to BaconKnight for the suggestion. :)
UPDATE : Now doing Act2, fighting 3 champions packs at a time, new video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llurvCIkko , check video description for my stats.
Basically, you can use Sprint (and every spell in the build btw) without stopping Whirlwind. The tornadoes from the Sprint rune generate enough fury to keep Whirlwind on as long as there's enemies, thanks to Battle Rage rune.
Each enemy is hit like 8 times per second so the Life per Hit stat heals like crazy.
The DPS is pretty good imo.
You can use Ignore Pain while spinning if your life gets too low, and keep Wrath of the Berserker up for as long as you are fighting, so no CC problem. Blood Funnel on Whirlwind helps too.
Taking on a Vortex+Waller+Vampirism+Teleporter and a Plagued+Jailer+Desecrator+Fire Chains double pack (at 0:40) without dying, so it's definitely way better than my previous build. xD
Butcher under 2 minutes too, seems nice with my poor weapon.