Diablo® III

Natalyas's set is it Worth it?

Deciding is natalyas's mark with shadow worth it for the (approx 10% crit chance inc)

Desired Natalya's mark:
80+ Dex
?? + Vit (If Possible)
30+ Crit Dmg or 3+ Crit Chance
14 - 15 IAS
+1 Socket

natalyas's Shadow
80 - 83 Dex (83 = max)
??+ Vit (If possible)
+3 Socket
+10 Disc

This give me the +7% crit chance

vs

Random Cloak
+130 Dex
+?? Vit (If possibe)
+?? AR (if possible)
+10 Disc
+3 Socket

Random Ring
+100ish Dex
+?? Vit (if possible)
+14 - 15% IAS
+3 Crit Chance or 30+ Crit Dmg
+1 Socket

Money Wise: Assume its gotta be about the same
Long post but which one would you choose? and if you can why?

Thanx
Reply Quote
I am pretty sure BiS is. Natalyas mark, shadow (with +dis) and Soul for the 3 set and then andariels visage for helm
Reply Quote
If you assume it has to be the same price, then go with the set.

You can get much better gear though, for example a perfect Tyrael's Might !@#$s all over Natas. It gives ms, good vita (120), 160 dex + 3 sockets and 4% dmg to elites.
Natas shadow is really the weakness in this. Everything it gives is, in my opinion, pretty %^-*ty. It's base dex is half of Tyrael's and the Vit is lower. Furthermore, the bonus to abilities isn't the widely used ones, and the %life has very little impact with such low base health.

A Tyrael's Might mentioned will cost about ~50 millions though ..

Edit: As for a ring, rare one will be best I suspect. Mainly because rings can have pretty much any important DH stat (IAS, Crit, Crit dmg, Dex), but they will be pricey as !@#$.
Edited by Izuria#2188 on 03/06/2012 19:29 BST
Reply Quote
Deciding is natalyas's mark with shadow worth it for the (approx 10% crit chance inc)

Desired Natalya's mark:
80+ Dex
?? + Vit (If Possible)
30+ Crit Dmg or 3+ Crit Chance
14 - 15 IAS
+1 Socket

natalyas's Shadow
80 - 83 Dex (83 = max)
??+ Vit (If possible)
+3 Socket
+10 Disc

This give me the +7% crit chance

vs

Random Cloak
+130 Dex
+?? Vit (If possibe)
+?? AR (if possible)
+10 Disc
+3 Socket

Random Ring
+100ish Dex
+?? Vit (if possible)
+14 - 15% IAS
+3 Crit Chance or 30+ Crit Dmg
+1 Socket

Money Wise: Assume its gotta be about the same
Long post but which one would you choose? and if you can why?

Thanx

I bought 3 pieces of Natalya (helm chest and feet) and i am very happy with it.

Sad thing is i dropped some incredible items that replaced them in 2 days lol.

So im reselling them now xD
Reply Quote
I'm contemplating getting natalyas shadow and natalyas soul or getting a beckon sail and different boots.

What are the best in slot boots right now if you don't go for the natalyas set?
Reply Quote
I'm contemplating getting natalyas shadow and natalyas soul or getting a beckon sail and different boots.

What are the best in slot boots right now if you don't go for the natalyas set?

boj anglers?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4211088012 read here

right now i am using natalias armor 77dex +3sox dexed 9 max disc, sure there are nicer armors but if i can find natalyas ring with crit % then 7+crit chance with a ring and armor is really worth it
Reply Quote
For boots:

Natalyas Shadow:
+ 110ish Dex
+ 55ish Resistance
+12 Move speed

Random Boots:

200+ Dex
100+ Vit (Possible)
40+ Ar
12+ Move speed

Continuing this lets say you combine all the set items vs. randoms:
Nat Set Total Dex ( with sockets (+42 dex ea socket) w bonuses:

Approx: 459 Dex
Vit = ?? (If possible)
Crit chance = 7 - 10% (depending)
Crit hit 0 - 50 ( depending)
AR = 50+
+10 Disc
+12 Movespeed

Random Items +Boots
Approx: 571 Dex
Vit = ?? (if possible)
AR = 0+ (if possible)
Crit chance: 0 - 4% (Depending)
Crit dmg: 0 - 50 (Depending)
+10 Disc
+12 Move Speed
Edited by thebeast#1975 on 03/06/2012 20:12 BST
Reply Quote
yep no point getting the whole set, i would say the best choice will be armor 70+dex 8+ disc 3 sox and ring with 100+ dex 14+ AS and 1+crit
Reply Quote
maybe natalyas mark with a good beckon sail, boj anglers and andariels visage is the best.

or if you already have around 100% attack speed get natalyas chest with around 80 dex and 3 sockets and you can get the 2 set crit chance bonus because once good gems start becoming more available you can get an 80 base dex natalyas with 3 sockets with 40+ dex in each socket and that will be better than beckon
Edited by Fatality#1314 on 03/06/2012 20:32 BST
Reply Quote
maybe natalyas mark with a good beckon sail, boj anglers and andariels visage is the best.

or if you already have around 100% attack speed get natalyas chest with around 80 dex and 3 sockets and you can get the 2 set crit chance bonus.

i rather have more crit % and dmg than ias, already having 2.40 with a 2h xbow
Reply Quote

or if you already have around 100% attack speed get natalyas chest with around 80 dex and 3 sockets and you can get the 2 set crit chance bonus.

the 3 set may be the best now that I think about it. A good natalyas chest with 70-80 base dex and 3 sockets should be better than a beckon sail. natalyas mark is already best in slot so get that either way. you can get better boots than natalyas soul but if you can manage to get some with 100 dex than you get the 2 and 3 set bonus which should be better than anything else since you make that extra dex back that you lose on the boots since it's easy to get rare boots with 200 dex.

hmmmmmm
Edited by Fatality#1314 on 03/06/2012 20:36 BST
Reply Quote

the 3 set may be the best now that I think about it. A good natalyas chest with 70-80 base dex and 3 sockets should be better than a beckon sail. natalyas mark is already best in slot so get that either way. you can get better boots than natalyas soul but if you can manage to get some with 100 dex than you get the 2 and 3 set bonus which should be better than anything else since you make that extra dex back that you lose on the boots since it's easy to get rare boots with 200 dex.

hmmmmmm

natalyas chest isnt better than beckon sail unless you have the natalyas ring. unless you wanna be a speed monster then the beckon sail is a better choice, it is a better armor in general anyway

i havent seen any better shoes so far than the boj anglers, dex ias and movement speed what else do you need?

i do hope in future patches dlcs etc there will be more legendary items...theres only 2-3 legendary armors for a dh....
btw. theres no point to get the helmet because andariels visage > all 100+ dex, ias, crit%
Edited by Raider#2677 on 03/06/2012 20:49 BST
Reply Quote

hmmmmmm

natalyas chest isnt better than beckon sail unless you have the natalyas ring. unless you wanna be a speed monster then the beckon sail is a better choice, it is a better armor in general anyway

i havent seen any better shoes so far than the boj anglers, dex ias and movement speed what else do you need?

i do hope in future patches dlcs etc there will be more legendary items...theres only 2-3 legendary armors for a dh....
btw. theres no point to get the helmet because andariels visage > all 100+ dex, ias, crit%

Yea I agree that if you don't have the ring beckon sail would be the better choice but if you do have the money for the natalyas ring chest and boots 3 piece and an andariels visage that would probably be better
Edited by Fatality#1314 on 03/06/2012 20:57 BST
Reply Quote

Yea I agree that if you don't have the ring beckon sail would be the better choice but if you do have the money for the natalyas ring chest and boots 3 piece and an andariels visage that would probably be better

to be honest i dont see anything in natalyas boots(150dex) thats better than boj anglers(120+dex), 130 dex set bonus that gives lets say about 150 more dex, but then you get 10+ ias with anglers

well 50@res is nice of course but DH doesnt need res anyway since everything 1 hits us
Edited by Raider#2677 on 03/06/2012 21:23 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]