Diablo® III

Why does lvl 50 Items drop in inferno??

85 Blood Elf Priest
Inferno = Level 60
Hell = 50-60
Nightmare = 25-50

WHY IS LEVEL 5X GEAR DROPPING IN INFERNO? THIS IS HELL GEAR NOT FOR INFERNO
WHEN I SEE A BLUE DROP I EXPECT IT TO BE LVL 60, BUT NO I GET LEVEL 50
AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON RARES, THEY ARE EVEN WORSE.

All I get is wishful esscence or encrusted hoofs from this, complete joke.

Do something.... WTF?!?!?!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
its the amount of lvl 50 gear that anoys me, dont mind some but its to much
Reply Quote
This is not wow, but diablo. In diablo there are low lvl items dropping in the latest stages of the game. OK? :D
Reply Quote
No its not OK -_-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I played diablo since I was 10, (now 20) You have no right to say this is not wow.. This is not even diablo.
Reply Quote
The type of item that drops is as random as the stats it gets, its part of diablo, deal with it.
Reply Quote
13/06/2012 22:11Posted by Dreamworkz
I played diablo since I was 10, (now 20) You have no right to say this is not wow.. This is not even diablo.

I played diablo since I was 7 or 8, I am now 23...
This is diablo.

Now what?

@OP
And yes, this is diablo, this is how loot works... it did in Diablo 1, it did in Diablo 2 and it will keep doing so in diablo 3.
problem is that in the previous games you didn't have lvl or ilvl that would easily show it. But still existed like it does now.
Edited by Kumori#2738 on 13/06/2012 22:13 BST
Reply Quote
Agreed TC, you can't imagine how much i rage when i identify a rare ring or amulet, and it turns out to be a crappy lvl 57-59 one.
Reply Quote
The answer is simple: Blizzard hates us.

On a more serious note, they want to 'encourage' people to use the AH.
Reply Quote
I don't care about lvl 50 items dropping in inferno as much as i care about the patchnotes 1.03 that increase the chances of getting inferno-level items.

From my pov it could very well drop level1 items..as long as the chances of getting actually good items are increased compared to 0%

If i know i farm A1 and get 1 out of 1000 actual v good items, i am more then happy to farm for them....in a farming game. I can happily leave the rest 999 items on the ground knowing that i will get that 1 good item.

/exagerationtoproveapoint
Edited by Rebound#2622 on 13/06/2012 22:17 BST
Reply Quote
ACT III inferno. Killing the elits hard, died like 5 times and THE SO LONG WAITING REWARD: lvl 50 one-handed weapon with 94 dmg :DDDDDDD I showed my friends and we laughed our asses off
btw that is the most "crappy" item I found so far in act 3 :) - but still getting hella lot 55-59 items - im not mad if a lvl 60 has 200 dmg on the weapon, its good to salvage = profit :D but the rest? -.-'
Reply Quote
I don't care about lvl 50 items dropping in inferno as much as i care about the patchnotes 1.03 that increase the chances of getting inferno-level items.

From my pov it could very well drop level1 items..as long as the chances of getting actually good items are increased compared to 0%

If i know i farm A1 and get 1 out of 1000 actual v good items, i am more then happy to farm for them....in a farming game. I can happily leave the rest 999 items on the ground knowing that i will get that 1 good item.

/exagerationtoproveapoint

Like a true diablo player <3
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
i dont care about leg/ rare drop rates keep it as it is its fine, but dont give us loads of lvl 50 crap i dont mind some but this is crazy.
Reply Quote
13/06/2012 22:19Posted by Ilusiv
i dont care about leg/ rare drop rates keep it as it is its fine, but dont give us loads of lvl 50 crap i dont mind some but this is crazy.

btw... just saying.
if for example ilvl63 has 4%(is it 2%?) to drop in inferno act 1 after the patch (i use that because you can look it up). It doesn't matter if it can drop ilvl 1-59... it's still 4% chance of ilvl63 to drop.

Same with ilvl 61-63
They already got a fix percentage. And That one shouldn't be increased more than it already will be in patch 1.0.3. So it's irrelevant if they can drop lvl 50-59 or even 1-59, because the good items will have the same drop rate.
Unless you want the ilvl60 items to drop more frequently which I say... no no no no no no toosince then it would be too much items (I already get about 1/4 drops to be lvl 60 requirement, which means ilvl60+).
Edited by Kumori#2738 on 13/06/2012 22:27 BST
Reply Quote
ive been farming act3 whole day and i pulled out 2 "okay" items for barb rest needed to be disenchanted and ive 356%mf with 5stacks while not taking long at all.
i used to loot far better more often before this "hotfix"
something smells very fishy...
Reply Quote
You cant farm items. You are not supposed to be rewarded. you can be rewarded if you Purchase Thru RMAH.
Blizzard is meant to be Played(buy)$
Reply Quote
ive been farming act3 whole day and i pulled out 2 "okay" items for barb rest needed to be disenchanted and ive 356%mf with 5stacks while not taking long at all.

Magic find assures u get no white items. It doesn't assure u the quality of magic/rare/unique items.

It's not called "Super imba items - magic find". Magic find means u find more magic items. Magic items start from blue up. Even a lvl1 weapon can be a magic item.
Reply Quote

just to give some perspective..:
MF doesn't change the stat... so if you got a rare, legendary, blue, set... it can still roll crap stats... mf doesn't change that and never has in any diablo game (afaik).

And lets say rare got about 3% chance to drop. 356mf means you got 13,68% chance to get a rare...
And before that you have about 2-8%(4-8%?) chance to get ilvl 63 depending on the inferno act you play on.
And you'll see how little the chance is.

And this is not something new to diablo.
Reply Quote
In Diablo II, determined levels dropped determined item classes (there were exceptions, yes, but to a lesser extent). Even in Act I Inferno, the amount of ilvl 50-59 that drops is WAY bigger (I'm daring to say 90% to 10%) than ilvl 60 items. That's not Diablo, that's bad design.

Lower level items should still drop, but not to an extent that 90% of the drops you get are trash, 5% is sellable in the AH for a lil' amount of gold and the other 5% are whites or cracked items (I'm talking Act I and Act II Inferno).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]