Diablo® III

Can't link Paypal to Battle.Net

(Locked)

Hello.

When I try to use RMAH to sell something with paypal, it keeps telling me to add paypal to my account, but when I try it keeps saying that I already have added paypal to my account when I never did before.

What's wrong?

or maybe I'm not adding it correctly?

Notes:

I have physical authenticator.
I have SMS Protect activated.
I can't see Paypal payment method below Account Balance
Tried adding paypal in the end the message I got was this -

An error occurred while linking your PayPal account.

Your PayPal account could not be linked at this time. This may be due to a system error, or because you’ve already linked a PayPal account to this Battle.net account.

If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.
Back to Payment Options
Edited by Gladiator#2201 on 15/06/2012 20:26 BST
Good for you. I even don't have any messages that it was added already, and don't have Paypal option in payment method menu... Good job Blizz!
How is it good for me if I still can't use RMAH because it says I don't have paypal?
85 Blood Elf Rogue
"You have not yet set up a PayPal account to receive funds from the real-money auction house. Click "Okay" to set up a PayPal account now."
1. Nothing happens when I press "Okay"
2. I set it up directly on Battle.net's website and confirmed everything, but it still says I need to set it up...
Because after you'll understand why it gives you "already have paypal" everything'll be fine. And yes - most likely if you paid with paypal you already have it as payment method. If i remember correct you can somehow delete chosen payment method, and then just add it again. Problem solved.
This is the message I get -

An error occurred while linking your PayPal account.
Your PayPal account could not be linked at this time. This may be due to a system error, or because you’ve already linked a PayPal account to this Battle.net account.
If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.
Back to Payment Options
"You have not yet set up a PayPal account to receive funds from the real-money auction house. Click "Okay" to set up a PayPal account now."
1. Nothing happens when I press "Okay"
2. I set it up directly on Battle.net's website and confirmed everything, but it still says I need to set it up...

This is what happened to me, so I decided to do it manually but says I already have paypal added >_>
15/06/2012 05:48Posted by Kurokage
Because after you'll understand why it gives you "already have paypal" everything'll be fine. And yes - most likely if you paid with paypal you already have it as payment method. If i remember correct you can somehow delete chosen payment method, and then just add it again. Problem solved.

Except there is no paypal method to choose to delete, only my credit card...
Deleted my credit card payment method and now it's empty so I tried to add paypal again and same thing >_> says I already have it grrrr
same problem here,,keep redericting me to "set up your paypal account" ?!
But it is set as my primary paying method?!
3 Draenei Shaman
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4725812581
15/06/2012 06:38Posted by Silca
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4725812581

This has nothing to do with my problem, I have everything setup, physical Authenticator and SMS Protect thing. I still can't add Paypal because after I agree it says that I already have paypal added in my account wich I don't.
its ok, paypal and direct debit refuse to add funds, yet if i do a purchase related to wow like server change it works instantly

GEE GEE BLIZZ
bump, please check my account, maybe my paypal is there but it's basically hidden(bugged) and I can't do anything about it >_<
bump...
90 Undead Rogue
i got exactly same thing..

i got attached paypal as primary method in my b.net acc
i got sms alerts on

i checked even ppal and i got blizzard authenticated there

somehow Diablo 3 is not seeing this
(i made a ticket)
Edited by Avenlord#2162 on 15/06/2012 13:55 BST
15/06/2012 05:48Posted by Kurokage

It`s not problem solved, stop posting if you have no clue what you're talking about.

Deleted my credit card payment method and now it's empty so I tried to add paypal again and same thing >_> says I already have it grrrr

I did the same thing.

i got exactly same thing..

i got attached paypal as primary method in my b.net acc
i got sms alerts on

It`s not the same thing cause we don't have paypal as primary ..or any payment method, we can not add paypal as a payment method, error says i already have it attached but i don't.
Edited by Iulian#2641 on 15/06/2012 14:43 BST
bump...
Try this:
1. open paypal.com and log into your account keep this open
2. on battle.net log in, make sure billing/mailing/paypal/credit card adress is all the same
3. close diablo 3 client
4. reopen diablo 3

I did something like this and it worked.
I don't need to have Diablo game on to add paypal to my account.

How would closing diablo 3 do anything anyways? You don't see what my problem is it seems...

My problem is I can't link my paypal to my battle.net, it has nothing to do with RMAH

and yes number 2. I have everything correct.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]