Diablo® III

The Lyceum

Am I the only one who haven't found the !@#$%^- Lyceum? It's the only one I have left and there's one lore left which problaly is in there ..
Reply Quote
All of us are missing it, it has not been fixed as of yet. The entrance does not appear.

Also the Villager's Journal is inside The Lyceum, and that will be the missing lore book, so we gotta wait until they get it working to finish those last 3 achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The Lyceum isn't in the game currently, please be patient until it will be implemented in a future patch
Reply Quote
Ah okey, thx for the answear! If it hasn't been in the game since the release why haven't the fixed it yet then? ''/
Reply Quote
There are other more prominent issues at hand they need to fix first.
Reply Quote
Like crap there is! I want my Stein sigil! :(
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Diablo 3 beta !
Reply Quote
this is beta and we paid for it too. what a joke. im missing the lyceum and the book too.

theres also a book in act 3 missing which isn't even in the game yet either. what a !@#$ing joke.
Reply Quote
It is odd that a whole event was bugged prior to release, and still hasn't been fixed in the month that the game has been out. It's difficult to fathom just what the in house testing team was focusing on with all the issues that slid under their radar.

I mean, no matter how hard you make a game, there are going to be pro-gamers that are going to plow through it fast, yet it had many issues like the ressurection bug and being able to pass by all the champion groups to go right for the boss, those things at least should have been thought of by the testers.

But, having an event in the first act that is so bugged that it had to be taken out is very odd.
Reply Quote
Blizzard needs to see this. Maybe they don't even know it's not in the game? o_O
Reply Quote
18/06/2012 08:10Posted by Duncan
Blizzard needs to see this. Maybe they don't even know it's not in the game? o_O

Blizzard already confirmed it is bugged; and the dungeon will not properly spawn.

I am not usually the type of person to do this but:

Google, BlueTracker, US Forums
Reply Quote
act 3 has 2 books missing actually.... battlefield report and bloodstained letter if i remember corect
Reply Quote
18/06/2012 08:17Posted by Sikamikanico
act 3 has 2 books missing actually.... battlefield report and bloodstained letter if i remember corect

I have had the bloodstained letter several times. I am not sure the battlefield report is missing either as some claim to have found it off a guard in ACT III, though I have never found it myself.
Reply Quote
18/06/2012 08:23Posted by Pharik

I have had the bloodstained letter several times. I am not sure the battlefield report is missing either as some claim to have found it off a guard in ACT III, though I have never found it myself.

Battlefield Reports is indeed bugged I think.
Reply Quote
Battlefield reports is bugged for me. I found bloodstained letter.

18/06/2012 08:13Posted by Phoebe

Blizzard already confirmed it is bugged; and the dungeon will not properly spawn.

I am not usually the type of person to do this but:

Google, BlueTracker, US Forums

And a month in release they still haven't fixed this? That's even worse.
Reply Quote
The Lyceum is up and running with the new patch. It's placed in the southern highlands. The villager's journal is placed on the old road / old ruins of tristram in the keepsake box.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]