Diablo® III

Best way to get legendary and set items

(Locked)

Greetings. If you read this you are interested in how to get the best legendary and set items with a minimum of effort and as fast as possible.

Some of you will think that I will tell you were to farm and how it is best done, and this is actually the truth, but it may not be where you think it is.

Here goes:

The best way to top loot is not farming in game! It is farming outgame. Yes the best way to get good at diablo 3 is Not playing the game. Let me give you an example. In a few days time I will do some extra work at my job that I signed up for. The whole event will take about 3-4 hours (including getting there and back) and in that time I will get around 50 euros to spend on nice stuff. I will be able to buy several nice legendary items for that money. That is a much faster way to increase your ingame power than actually farming ingame. The amount of gold or items I would be able to farm ingame does not comes close to the outgamefarming I can do at the same time.

Basically I have started to do some more outgame gold farming to increase my ingame power as fast as possible.

There you go. Start outgame goldfarming and you will progress much faster in less time than if you were ingame farming. Good luck
Yes that is actually good advices on how to farm outgame money. Here are a few more suggestions on how to own inferno hard doing outgame farming.

1: start collecting bottles and sellable thrash and sell it. Copper for instance gives good money.

2: Put up a wishing well in your neighbourhood, and come collect the loot the put in it at midnight. Convert the money into legendary.

3: Start baking your own bread and sell it to friends and family. The money you make can be converted into legendary.

Also make sure that you do not waste time doing ingame farming. It does not pay. RMAH is where the action is to be found.
Do you have some kind of dimension door, allowing you to transfer objects from one to the other?
RMAH turned me into a male prostitute!

I can see the headline now :-)
What a trolling topic rotfl :D
Good discovery. If combined with an physical outside job you can get exercise and a tan at the same time!
One of my kidneys was worth 200 legendaries.
rofl
Srsly, i bought the game to play it. Was prepared to farm, not enough prepared for inferno difficulty facepalm
Nobody said you MUST finish inferno
Pure Genius. Made me lol.

I wonder when I am done with my out of game farming and bought me some in game legendaries if I could use those to impress some hot girls and get some out game action.

Out Game Farming -> In Game Legendaries = Out Game Action
^ This.

I too have started selling drugs to beat inferno. And I found some guy that has a scruffy beard and a lazy eye that offered me $100 just to take my little kids to the park for a couple hours! Wow talk about win-win a baby sitter paid me to take my kids off my hands! Amazing

Inferno Diablo here I come

I lol'd. +1 cool point for you sir.
16/06/2012 17:18Posted by Preacher

I lol'd at this too. +1 cool point for you aswell!
85 Troll Mage
Currently taking an online course to become a Magician.

Though Im wondering how many kids parties I'll need to attend to pay for my first legendary.

Any Magicians out there know?
they will ever never pay me extra 50 euro.

Currently taking an online course to become a Magician.

Though Im wondering how many kids parties I'll need to attend to pay for my first legendary.

Any Magicians out there know?

lets see. 30 euro\event. so you need ~100 parties to beat diablo
:D
Or don't bother playing at all. Blizzard killed what gaming is about.
16/06/2012 17:18Posted by Preacher

That was a good bargain I think. The doctors are good now a days, and the lifetime lost will be made up for by the time saved farming gold and legendarys.

200 legendarys that is 20 for each of your 10 characters.

Perhaps if I start selling my blood to a medical facility I will eventually get legendarys for all my characters. If each tapping is worth a legendary it will be much more efficient farming than actually playing ingame.
I also did some outgame farming and bought a brand new gear for my barb. I also paid few hundred to a friend for actually playing my char, as i got life and my time is more valuable.
yesterday I was making double-power-über-farming. wanna know what that is? that's when you farm in your work. that's right. making cash AND gold at the same time.
I aslo found a way to farm for legendarys... i have become a giggolo and agreed on bringing a spark in the life of elderly women... for the right price offcourse.. now i might not like going out with someone that looks like a walking jello monster but then again i also dont like farming 200 hours for 1 legendary, conclusion if i can get over my gag reflex ill be a winner...
I too have started selling drugs to beat inferno. And I found some guy that has a scruffy beard and a lazy eye that offered me $100 just to take my little kids to the park for a couple hours! Wow talk about win-win a baby sitter paid me to take my kids off my hands! Amazing

Inferno Diablo here I come

I'm ****ing crying, that was beautiful.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]