Diablo® III

Str on weapon added to dps ?

Hi,

Is str on weapons are already shown on weapon dps or is it added separetely ?
Reply Quote
No, its not.
Reply Quote
its not what ?
Reply Quote
No - its answer to your question
Its not increasing that big number what you see like weapon DPS.
Edited by Chakra#2306 on 22/06/2012 11:35 BST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I take it the Str is added onto your DPS in the details section of your character sheet. I don't think it's added onto the value od DPS stated for the weapon.

On this line of thought though, is +xx% damage listed on weapons already taken into account in the damage values or DPS of the weapon or is this a massive extra when you equip?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
22/06/2012 11:34Posted by Snotgim
On this line of thought though, is +xx% damage listed on weapons already taken into account in the damage values or DPS of the weapon or is this a massive extra when you equip?

They're already taken into account when calculating the weapon DPS and don't effect your overall DPS.
Reply Quote
What about a baba looting a wizard weapon with damage + intellect . Can me as babarian see how much damage wizard will do with the intelect increase for thier stats priority?
Reply Quote
Str/Dex/Int is not calulated in the weapon DPS. This is because it's an dynamic damage increase. It all depends how much STR you already got, how much attackspeed, critchance, critdmg.

So for someone 100 STR could mean 100 DPS, but for others 100 STR could mean 300 DPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]