Diablo® III

Best barb?

Moldran one of the best check Diabloprogress to see the top geared people.
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 09:53Posted by Blitz

One of the best. or best geared?
I read one as skill, 2nd as, well gear. Confusing thread. If your all looking for the best skilled barb, Im here.
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 10:09Posted by Sinned

I read one as skill, 2nd as, well gear. Confusing thread. If your all looking for the best skilled barb, Im here.

Yeah sure with a thousand kills :)
Reply Quote

Kinda irrelevant. Point I was making, that this game requires 0 skill, just gear. Like all diablo games. For example: You for 3k elite kills, but I bet with you I kill all elite packs faster then you. Does that make me better skilled now? Don't think so right? ;-). Gear, gear, gear.
Edited by Sinned#2336 on 20/08/2012 10:22 BST
Reply Quote
I think that many barbs out there just dont play it the wright way. the specs are whirlwind or more tank related. A lot of players get stuck in the middle, trying to do more dps. Hence, they tend to die a lot. The good tank build (thats affortable) does not allow you to do 30k dps. Unless you are a bit lucky and get some crit in the gear. i think i have a nice setup for my tank barb. Look it up and let me know what you think. The build itself did cost me a bit of hard earned gold.

btw: I hate the fact that we need to use our skills to keep alive. As a tank we should be able to have some skills left over to help the party.

hf
Reply Quote
I think I got build for my barb - hammer barb :-D
I really can recommend it - I tested on all acts...act 1/2 - too easy... elites die in 3-4 sec depend if shield on/off.

Act 3/4 all white trash are damn easy 1-2 shots anything mostly - no problem at all... My hota crit 120-200k which is really good, I got good base 10k armor and 8XX-9XX AR, 55% cc with almost 300% crit dmg and 58k hp.

Game is really cool, during fight - I dont mind fighting 1-2 packs same time with it, perm WOTB during elites, perm overpower crushing advance - I just spamm it :) and soon hota gonna get a solid increase from 200 up to 325% base damage :D thats just huge !!! I dont wanna play again with frenzy/cleave or so... Hota rules~
Reply Quote
Kongor is selling of his gear now sooo.... Yeah
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 10:09Posted by Sinned

Diablo and skill in the same post? Lol. Diablo is about your gear and build nothing about skill.
Reply Quote

Kinda irrelevant. Point I was making, that this game requires 0 skill, just gear. Like all diablo games. For example: You for 3k elite kills, but I bet with you I kill all elite packs faster then you. Does that make me better skilled now? Don't think so right? ;-). Gear, gear, gear.

What if i kill packs faster than you with way worse gear? Whats that called again? I seem to have forgotten...
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 19:47Posted by Prestd

Diablo and skill in the same post? Lol. Diablo is about your gear and build nothing about skill.

Is it hard for you to read my next post?
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 19:46Posted by Prestd

Where did u find this info ? where is he selling ?
Reply Quote
20/08/2012 23:05Posted by Det0x

Where did u find this info ? where is he selling ?

Well the title on his stream says that he is selling his gear and if you check his profile on here he has no gear. Or at least two days ago he didn't
Reply Quote

Is it hard for you to read my next post?

Ohh I see it now lol
Reply Quote
Astios here on EU must be one of the best farmers around:
https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Grec-2280/hero/274526
Reply Quote
im not far :)
Reply Quote
23/09/2012 05:48Posted by L1nk1g
im not far :)

yes u r far... again: 3k str i nice and ur gear is kinda solid... but u suck at being effective. gear isnt balanced, not enough health and ur build... just.... no
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by TRD86#6767 on 23/09/2012 14:27 BST
Reply Quote
Alkaizer, cool guy and skilled
Reply Quote
I'm not the best but my barb is getting there :).
Reply Quote
26/06/2012 20:26Posted by Nolf
those 90k barbs... its with full rage dmg pasive and brage, right?

I have well over 100k dps UNBUFFED in dps gear - especially throw gear set. Even in full Ik set I'm 100k + / 350k + buffed and beserker insanity and passive for 25% at full fury etc etc...

However there are MANY MANY barbs that are double my stats at least. Det0x being an obvious one, though he doesn't like the attention : - )

So, yes your numbers are kind of low : - )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]