Diablo® III

Retriving Hero List anyone?

(Locked)

7 Gnome Warlock
yea, same here ;) apparently they took out the error messages but not the errors ^.^
now stucked at authenticating credentials with errror 300008
same here
7 Gnome Warlock
some other ppl said they got past all this just cannot create games, hopefully its rather temporary.
+1 here
90 Night Elf Warrior
D3 has more downtime than WoW, and its not even an MMO.. how cool is that? This is what we get for renting server access...
85 Human Death Knight
22/06/2012 08:49Posted by Tokikun
yea, same here ;) apparently they took out the error messages but not the errors ^.^

true
they're probably ninja nerfing something again
I'm sick of this **** , everytme i have the physical possibility to play there is some problem , it will be either error 37 or other stupid error code, retrieving hero's list problems maintenances.

The hell with that game ...
I am in again, try to re-logon ...
85 Tauren Druid
Same here! Its realy getting on my nervs, i just bought the game and i was realy hoping for some gametime today!
1 Human Paladin
works here again.
I'm in :D
Customer Service
Hello,

Our network team is looking into this at the moment, I don't have an ETA right now but they're working on the issue and we'll update as soon as we have more info.
Edited by Lurdlespor on 22/06/2012 08:59 BST
working now
same
I hope you'll fix it soon, because it gets more and more ridiculous to not being able to play the game we've PAID FOR due to some YOUR "technical problems", "unexpected blahblahblah" and errors...
Mines not working yet
Agree Zaberish - It's getting ridiculous..
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]