Diablo® III

Maximum Crit Chance You Can Reach?? (Non-SS)

Just a question for the all the DH's out there stacking CH/CD. What is highest CHC you can reach w/o SS? With the Nat's nerf coming, I'm trying to figure whats the highest combo possible. Also, are there legendary CHC items for Boots or shoulders that have CHC? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
helmet 6
gloves 10
bracers 6
quiver 8.5
natalj ring 4.5 + 7 (ring + boots bonus)
amulet 8.5
ring 4.5

is 55% crit + 3% crit from scoundrel + 5% base = 63%
using 2 1h = -8.5 for quiver + 10 for passive = 64.5%
Edited by Zeno#2578 on 27/06/2012 22:53 BST
Reply Quote

using 2 1h = -8.5 for quiver + 15 for passive = 69.5%

The passive for hand crossbows is 10%, therefore 64,5%
Reply Quote

using 2 1h = -8.5 for quiver + 15 for passive = 69.5%

The passive for hand crossbows is 10%, therefore 64,5%


Thanks, rerolled wiz and didn't play my dh for ages so i forgot it ;)
Reply Quote
If you add calltrops with the last rune (forgotten the name) you can get an additional 10% when standing on your calltrops so you can push it up to almost 75%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12485
helmet 6
gloves 10
bracers 6
quiver 8.5
natalj ring 4.5 + 7 (ring + boots bonus)
amulet 8.5
ring 4.5

is 55% crit + 3% crit from scoundrel + 5% base = 63%
using 2 1h = -8.5 for quiver + 10 for passive = 64.5%


well if u want to go all out on passive crit, 1h xbow + quiver will let u have both the 10% from passive and 8.5% from quiver, so it will be 74% unbuffed, 84% if u stand in caltrop with bait the trap rune.
Edited by nights#2463 on 28/06/2012 12:10 BST
Reply Quote
28/06/2012 12:10Posted by Nights
well if u want to go all out on passive crit, 1h xbow + quiver will let u have both the 10% from passive and 8.5% from quiver, so it will be 74% unbuffed, 84% if u stand in caltrop with bait the trap rune.


forgot about that. Thought the 10% crit only worked if you equiped two 1h crossbows.
Now to figure out the max amount of crit hit damage :p
Reply Quote
inna's glory backon sail and natalya's redemption give +1% each. this gives u 87%
the inqisitor can give u up to 7% crit chance for strafe for a total of 93%.
There might be some other legendaries with +crit on strafe. I would be really fun if you could break the 100% mark.
Edited by regenwurm#2953 on 28/06/2012 12:36 BST
Reply Quote
dont forget the follower for another 3%
Reply Quote
do you get the 10% for using a 1hander twice if youre using 2?
Reply Quote
1 hand + shields, shields can have 10% and quivers cant have more than 8.5%

28/06/2012 16:17Posted by ThatGuy
do you get the 10% for using a 1hander twice if youre using 2?


If you are able to wield both in your main hand at the same time, yes you get the bonus twice -_-
Edited by Sarastrasza#2108 on 28/06/2012 17:36 BST
Reply Quote
28/06/2012 16:17Posted by ThatGuy
do you get the 10% for using a 1hander twice if youre using 2?


dual wield still at 10% from archery bonus
Reply Quote

With the Nat's nerf coming


Sorry, what??!
Reply Quote
so, if I kept the score correctly, it is possible to reach 98.5%?

Also the critical damage percentage would be interesting....

So keeping the same critical hit chance legendary items and shield,
- 200 maximum from the 1h socket weapon
- 60 from ammy
- 30-40 rings, gloves
- 50 shield?(not sure)
= 410%

Anything else ?
Reply Quote
Actually the max possible on a Demon Hunter is 73.5%

With the Scoundrel it is 76.5%

With the Scoundrel + Caltrops rune it is 86.5%

Correct me if I'm wrong. Feel free to ask any questions if you don't believe me.
Edited by Plainoldcrap#6288 on 10/07/2012 14:54 BST
Reply Quote
I have personally seen bracers with 10% crit chance (on the AH for some ridiculous price). It had crap stats otherwise but man if it wasn't a sight to behold...
Reply Quote
THEN you are sacrifising crit dam/dex/etc all other things, so your base dam will be crappier or your crit dam wont be that high.. so just find a good balance instead of going one way. (and cheaper too..)
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 14:55Posted by Socom
I have personally seen bracers with 10% crit chance (on the AH for some ridiculous price). It had crap stats otherwise but man if it wasn't a sight to behold...


Baloney. Unless that's some Legendary I've never heard of, you're mistaken. Maybe it was 10% something else...
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 15:21Posted by Plainoldcrap
I have personally seen bracers with 10% crit chance (on the AH for some ridiculous price). It had crap stats otherwise but man if it wasn't a sight to behold...


Baloney. Unless that's some Legendary I've never heard of, you're mistaken. Maybe it was 10% something else...


I suppose I must have been wrong although I honestly believe that's what I saw. Should've taken a screenshot, heh...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]