Diablo® III

Rare Mob Pack Enrage.

i just ran into a dubble pack of rares in act 2. the only thing i could do was run. kinda hard against vortex nightmare fast elecrified pluaged desecrator.

i almost end up killing them with whirlwind from sprint. then i get a debuff taking 5-10% hp loss ever 2-3 seconds.

what stupid design is this !@#$? i am badly geared. to get better gear i need to kill rares. but i cannot kill rares sincei need better gear. i can kill them. but slowly thyen i get punished for that aswell. srsly blizzard Fix your broken %^- game!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
the answer u would get from blizz - go back few acts, or even to hell and farm gear for half a year.
Reply Quote
I have absolutly no problem with the system..you are doing it wrong :)
Reply Quote
23/06/2012 10:32Posted by Mikey
I have absolutly no problem with the system..you are doing it wrong :)

doing it wrong? pretty much all the rare/elite packs you have to kite to kill. and when u do that u get punished. then tell me how i should have done it, and no "skipp it" BS, mobs are there to be killed.
Reply Quote
you ARE doing it wrong. I have never got the"you're too slow" debuff, and the simple meaning of that fact is that the fault lies with you.

I'm not a great player, nor exceptionally geared, but if you havesuch big problems, and I don't than the game is certsinly not to blame. It's a L2P issue on your part.
Reply Quote
you ARE doing it wrong. I have never got the"you're too slow" debuff, and the simple meaning of that fact is that the fault lies with you.

I'm not a great player, nor exceptionally geared, but if you havesuch big problems, and I don't than the game is certsinly not to blame. It's a L2P issue on your part.

i did mention it was a double pack. meaning it was 7 rares i had to kill with low dmg whirlwinds from my sprint since getting in to melee would get me oneshotted.

l2read
Reply Quote
i just ran into a dubble pack of rares in act 2. the only thing i could do was run. kinda hard against vortex nightmare fast elecrified pluaged desecrator.

i almost end up killing them with whirlwind from sprint. then i get a debuff taking 5-10% hp loss ever 2-3 seconds.

what stupid design is this !@#$? i am badly geared. to get better gear i need to kill rares. but i cannot kill rares sincei need better gear. i can kill them. but slowly thyen i get punished for that aswell. srsly blizzard Fix your broken %^- game!

you're playing it wrong!
you're not playing the blizzards intended style
jay wilson
World of Warcraft
how dare you have any creativity about how to kill X mob?
Reply Quote
Get armor - all resist. You need a lot as meele to farm act 2.

Also 10k dmg or so..
Reply Quote
Agreed its kinda silly how blizzard feels we cant take our time with their monsters. Giving flat 30% dmg reduction to melee´s and not having most rares kiteable and also adding this debuff, just shows how badly they designed this game.
Reply Quote
Get armor - all resist. You need a lot as meele to farm act 2.

Also 10k dmg or so..

i got 9.4k armor. 700 resist 14k dps and 25k hp.
Reply Quote
not being funny but act 2 is a facereoll with the stats you have...
Reply Quote
23/06/2012 10:49Posted by Mitzy
not being funny but act 2 is a facereoll with the stats you have...

i did not say act 2 was hard. i am saying i med a total of 7 rares at the same time. it was not impossible to kill them. only took longer time. hence the debuff.
Reply Quote
7 rares ? I take it you mean 2 packs 3/4, kinda annoying when tht happens I do think with how bad affixes can pair up that 2 packs should not be close enough to pull at once, haven't really encountered the enrage only once on my wd but it was under geared at the time ended up with 3 packs kiting them round a bush twasnt fun :(
Reply Quote
So you QQ 'cause you can't kill 7 rares? Damn.. I get roflstomped still early act 2 with some elites on my barb :(

Yeh so, me and Butcher still see eachother alot :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]