Diablo® III

Needed rare/champ packs (100k reward a pack) > Online

Holyfire#2439

Friend reqeust or whisp plz with rare/champ pack ty.

I will list the ones missing so if you know if xxx is best to search in xxx zone in act xxx don`t be afraid to comment;

Champions: (3-4 blues monsters)
-Fallen Cur - Ancient Path - 3
-Skeletal Raider - Vault of the Assassin, The Storm Halls and The Unknown Depths - 2
-Armored Destroyer - Garden of Hope - 4
-Skeletal Marauder - Battlefield Stores (Battlefield) - 3
-Mallet lord - Great Span - 4
-Subjagator - Gardens of Hope - 4

Rares: (1 yellow and 23 white pack)
-Skeletal Archer - Cathedral lv 1/4 - 1
-Dust Imp - The Storm Halls and Unknown Depths (Zulton kule archives) - 2
-Sand Dweller - Desolate Sands - 2
-Skeletal Raider - Vault of the Assassin, The Storm Halls and The Unknown Depths - 2
-Skeletal Sentry - Sewers of Caldeum and The Forgotten Ruins - 2
-Armored Destroyer - Garden of Hope - 4
-Fallen Hellhound - Rakkis Crossing (also dungeons on the bridge) - 3
-Mallet Lord - Great Span - 4
-armaddon - ? - 4

I will apreciate the help and hope it will help others to.

If you know where just copy/paste the mob name + category and replace the "?".

Edit #1: added info first reply
Edit#2: Deleted the not relevant post anymore

PS: won`t delete any of these but the ones who i will underline are for personal checkoffs.
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 02/09/2012 17:43 BST
Reply Quote
I am missing exact the same champions. (Some are bugged and dont count if you kill them)

Skeletal Marauder - battlefield stores on the battlefield
mallet lord - great span a4
subjagator - gardens of hope a4

armored destroyer - gardens of hope a4

i can confirm that champions and rares of this mobtypes spawn on this locations. sometimes the whites can spawn but not the elite version. For example keep depth is full of skeletal marauder but never elite of them.

need help on the others too
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 22/08/2012 13:52 BST
Reply Quote
Cannot find -Fallen Cur champ. On Ancient Path there are NO mobs EVER... the mobs start to spawn once you get past the waypoint and the zone changes to Desolate sands.

Is that the spot to find champ Fallen Cur?
Reply Quote
I found and got achievement for rare Skeletal Archer on Cathedral level 1. Double checked empty checkbox before and filled checkbox after kill. I'm guessing you get the credit if you find the rare Skeletal Archer anywhere in cathedral; can't confirm whether it spawns on any other level but 1.
Edited by Serenity#2788 on 04/07/2012 15:50 BST
Reply Quote
Cannot find -Fallen Cur champ. On Ancient Path there are NO mobs EVER... the mobs start to spawn once you get past the waypoint and the zone changes to Desolate sands.

yeah they spawn there but even the normal ones are rare.... on it myself atm. Finding alot more goblins and purples on ancient path then a champion pack of fallen curs.... Frustrating. Luckily i check that one on inferno so the purples/goblins give me alot of il 63 loot but still darn it spawn for once.

edit: found them http://imgur.com/s7wxW (ugh had to die to take a sc in inferno)

04/07/2012 15:50Posted by Serenity
I found and got achievement for rare Skeletal Archer on Cathedral level 1. Double checked empty checkbox before and filled checkbox after kill. I'm guessing you get the credit if you find the rare Skeletal Archer anywhere in cathedral; can't confirm whether it spawns on any other level but 1.

Weird also lv 1? I found him 3 times on 4 and other sites only said only lv 4. Ohwell i will add it then.
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 04/07/2012 21:51 BST
Reply Quote

yeah they spawn there but even the normal ones are rare.... on it myself atm. Finding alot more goblins and purples on ancient path then a champion pack of fallen curs.... Frustrating. Luckily i check that one on inferno so the purples/goblins give me alot of il 63 loot but still darn it spawn for once.

edit: found them http://imgur.com/s7wxW (ugh had to die to take a sc in inferno)

wow, cg man... maybe they have a higher spawn chance on inferno... because I spent like 7 hours in that place and nothing
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 22/08/2012 13:53 BST
Reply Quote
Are you sure that Dust Imp rares spawn in the Storm Halls and Unknown Depths?? I have searched both of these several times and have noticed that the only dust imps that spawn are from arcane constructs, and those never spew out rares. Do they just appear randomly somewhere or have you not actually found them?
Reply Quote
08/07/2012 05:04Posted by Indoor
Are you sure that Dust Imp rares spawn in the Storm Halls and Unknown Depths?? I have searched both of these several times and have noticed that the only dust imps that spawn are from arcane constructs, and those never spew out rares. Do they just appear randomly somewhere or have you not actually found them?

They can spawn from 2 pools aswell alonngside a long path and i researched this one and only place i ever saw dust imp are these 2... obvious way to rare give me a invite if ever find one i need.
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 22/08/2012 13:54 BST
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Holyfire#2439 on 22/08/2012 13:53 BST
Reply Quote
Reopend
Reply Quote
Go get them
Reply Quote
False info here.

Yeah Ckampion Dust Imps are in Storm Halls, but rare are in The Ruines Lvl 1 (for me ) & 2 on Stinging Winds.

Subjegator is bugged, no matter if you kill the entire pack, box will be unchecked.
Case similar for Sand Dweller, mob isnt spawned.

Mallet lord are in Silver Spires on ACT IV
Reply Quote
Idk how cant you do this yourself. For me many of this packs are in first game.
Are you too lazy to play it? :D
Reply Quote
Has some one see Vicious Ghoul in later patch?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]