Diablo® III

Suggestion for Templar skills and all followers

It is obvious, that the followers try to complement either the melee or ranged abilities of the main chars. BUT I think the Templar's healing is placed wrongly. Every char needs healing. The barb is the most damage-taking class and thus also needs healing. I think healing skills should be available on all three followers, not mainly the Templar. Instead, the templar should have more acro- and shielding related skills. Like drawing enemies towards him, setting up a shield area to increase armor class or reistance and something like the "shield other"-ish skill of the zombie dogs of the witch doctor class: The Templar receives x% of damage taken.

This way the followers increase their complementariness all the while becoming more useful allround (healing).
Reply Quote
What would the Scoundrel and Enchantress use?

I can see Enchantress healing with her magic, but the Scoundrel? Not him. The only thing I could even think of is something like an ability where he bandages your wounds, healing you. I don't know how that would be useful though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]