Diablo® III

Uninstall + Cancel Billing agreement from paypal

No more blizzard products for me and if you decide the same - dont forget cancel billing agreement from paypal. ( IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO USE blizzard products anymore ) - just in case of hacking ect... because you can only DELETE THE ACCOUNT IF YOU SEND REAL LIFE ID TO FRANCE BLIZZARD INC. and ask them to delete account.

This email confirms that you have cancelled your billing agreement with Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. No further payments will be made from your PayPal account to this merchant. If you have any further questions about the agreement, or wish to reinstate it, please contact Blizzard Entertainment, Inc directly.

Sincerely,
PayPal

was waste of € .. hate you blizzard ( company - and leaders of wow"cata"@D3 ) for that - NOT employees of blizzard. support told me to take it to the forum if i got something to say - so i did .. bye
Reply Quote
bye

wish you gave me your items before you uninstalled the game tho
Reply Quote
dude if you accept my Friend request
Reply Quote
installing some Old games GW ect :>
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/07/2012 21:55Posted by Johtaja

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 21:56Posted by Cykelhjul

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
did you get Gasm or just !@#$ to your pants? :D LOL
Reply Quote
Thanks for info, Johtaja
Reply Quote
Installing some Old games GW ect :>

GW is the best mmo ever =) played for soon 7 years still not bored of it.
Reply Quote
I understand you, the last days of discussing scamming and seeing how blizzard does nothing to prevent it, even protecting the criminals, has just taken away my will to play, for 1.5 day ive just been sitting in the menu staring on my wizard, !@#$ing sad man.
Reply Quote
13/07/2012 16:38Posted by Tecco
for 1.5 day ive just been sitting in the menu staring on my wizard, !@#$ing sad man.

That is sad you should get out more lol spending all that time doing something like that aint exactly right...
Reply Quote
YES now im happy GW ! just awsome! so many expansions and other glitter .. :D played it when it first came out.. was ok.. now its cool .. damn no more d3 sad face :D Trollolol.... :D ill play GW untill GW2 comes out :=)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]