Diablo® III

Invulnerable Wizards: Do not fix the god mode

90 Blood Elf Priest
24/07/2012 05:07Posted by Regele
is not fair for other classes. il stop play this game!

And this is fair?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hAfXfHAC5Y

Works even better this wizard god-mode... then, why You not already stopped playing long ago?
Reply Quote
Community
We are currently rolling out a hotfix for a recent bug regarding invulnerable Wizards. We will continue to carefully monitor this issue and welcome anyone with information about bugs or hacks to submit a detailed report to our Hacks Team by emailing hacks@blizzard.com, or by completing the Hacks Report web form. In your correspondence, please include any steps necessary to replicate the issue as well as any additional details you are able to provide.
Reply Quote
24/07/2012 05:15Posted by Peaceflower
is not fair for other classes. il stop play this game!

And this is fair?

Works even better this wizard god-mode... then, why You not already stopped playing long ago?

Why you whine with the same video in every invulnerable wiz thread? for getting more clicks on it?
Reply Quote
Appeal to blizzard to start listening to comunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQllqKhJUE&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
naksiloth are you wiz? Oh why i am asking 100% your main is wiz.
Reply Quote
This was actualy the first time (since 1.0.3 patch), when i have played 10 hours in a row in D3 :), was realy fun, i have feelings that NOW i play real Diablo-game, bashing millions of mobs, without needing of moving out from a single deadly pixel!

Now back to "check AH - logout" routine :(
Reply Quote
Already has. Thus OPs statement about bug being around for 2 months, general public peons just fund out about it
Reply Quote
first time d3 felt like d2 and it was !@#$ing awsome fun... now it sucks again. Was 3 weeks since i last started d3 up now it will be 3 more years til i start it up.
Reply Quote
Its fixed.:-)
Reply Quote
well, on to the next bug/exploit...

oh wait, blizzard didn't fix anything, the just downgraded bug 2.0 to version 1.0...

GJ on the fix guys, now fix the mayor bug, it even has a name...

DIABLO 3.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
24/07/2012 06:14Posted by naksiloth

And this is fair?

Why you whine with the same video in every invulnerable wiz thread? for getting more clicks on it?

I was not whining... I was just educating people that wizard god-mode was not not the only one currently working.
Reply Quote

lol that is not God mode is a good spec made by that guy from the video ...the fact is 1 mob can kill u 10 no

Maybe 1 can, but not 3:

http://youtu.be/_hAfXfHAC5Y?hd=1&t=4m25s

And since all elite/champion packs come in groups of at least 3...

Blizzard needs to fix Barb's God mode too. It's ridiculous what they can do with 800k gold budget gears compared to every other class.
Edited by iNTUITION#2592 on 24/07/2012 07:09 BST
Reply Quote
This actually reminded me about the good old days in diablo 2, where you could run around untill you got a huge pack of monsters behind you, turn around and say "HULK SMASH" and i loved it, its not challenging, but i dont care about challenges, i killed diablo 3-4 times on inferno and i cant even farm act 3 without dying, thats just retarded.
When you finish a game and are geared for it, you should be able to farm with ease :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
my !@# Invulnerable Wizards i still get 1 shot and i am wizard
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
soo i dont know whos stupid idee thad invulnerable wizard i this barbs are invulnerable i soo 6k dps 500 res and 30k hp barb can farm act 3with out losing hp wizard with 60k dps 40k hp and 500res is dead in 3 sec soo i dont see how wizard are inulnerable
Edited by Tony43#2394 on 24/07/2012 07:36 BST
Reply Quote
Its fixed
Reply Quote
Kids crying: "barb has a god mode, omigod, narf pl0x!"

Enroll a ww barb for yourself, and see if its really this "easy" as you might think.

ww/tornado build being a god mode? yeah, sure.. 99% writing crap like that havnt even tried building a barb.
Reply Quote
24/07/2012 07:35Posted by Dlkiryu
soo i dont know whos stupid idee thad invulnerable wizard i this barbs are invulnerable i soo 6k dps 500 res and 30k hp barb can farm act 3with out losing hp wizard with 60k dps 40k hp and 500res is dead in 3 sec soo i dont see how wizard are inulnerable

do you have any idea what you're talking about?

there was a bug that was just patched involving 2 cooldowns that rendered wizards immune to every source of damage in the game

the barb build is a well thought out combination of multiple cooldowns that breaks if you don't use the correct spec + stack high enough crit chance to build fury.. and it is still possible to die , especially with bad fury management

also, good luck trying to build what he did for 800k now. the reason why he was able to pull off 800k was because at the time he was basically one of very few barbs in inferno not building tanky, the value of certain stats on specific pieces has increased quite a bit..

the wizard invulnerability bug was !@#$ easy to do and you could clear content completely naked, one is not anywhere near equivalent to the other
Edited by teek#1411 on 24/07/2012 07:46 BST
Reply Quote
24/07/2012 07:35Posted by Dlkiryu

It was a bug, and the blue post quite clearly states they are putting out a hotfix to get rid of it. So, please read, not just run your mouth.
Reply Quote
23/07/2012 19:39Posted by Bull
to fix something that was abused for like 2 months now , its not fair , people already used it and made so much from it -- now they can easily say fix it ---

I hope they ban all players who actively used this to gain profit.

I hate cheats/exploits and I hate cheaters/exploiters, they all ruin the game for others.

Why should players be banned when abuse bug which is Blizz fault.Does Blizz take any punishment when ppl get damage? Lets say DC or another bug which could harm them...how many ppl died in HC becuz of Disconnect.

You dont have idea for what u talking about stupit troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]