Diablo® III

Kripp's "Fix it!" entry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKEGQeoy6YQ

I agree, these things has to be fixed/updated.
Reply Quote
Watched it and like it a lot, FIX IT FFS!
Reply Quote
Haha, he made a video a week ago saying he was quitting and hes already back? dont you know that hes just getting attention? such a dick, gtfo you and kripp
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 07:56Posted by Dictator
Haha, he made a video a week ago saying he was quitting and hes already back? dont you know that hes just getting attention? such a dick, gtfo you and kripp
He's not back. He has said that he can't enjoy D3 because of how unpolished that game is and currently he's playing Path of Exile beta and some Savage XR.

He's making videos of D3 because he knows Blizzard watches his vids and he wants to give his feedback.
Edited by Trish#2280 on 02/08/2012 08:10 BST
Reply Quote

He's making videos of D3 because he knows Blizzard watches his vids and he wants to give his feedback.

LoL yeah right hes making them because hes a attention who re and is just begging for donations..
Reply Quote
- i agree with every point from the video
- Just to get the fact out about rubberbanding. Other games managed to fix it. It's possible. And it's not even hard to do it
- i'm amaized such great players till try to give feedback to company where the 2 weeks changelog is about fixing "you can link 3 socketed items into chat"
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 08:25Posted by BH808303
LoL yeah right hes making them because hes a attention who re and is just begging for donations..

Ok, ill donate 50€ to him if he annoys virgins like you, i rly like that...
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 07:56Posted by Dictator

This guy...points out easy to fix things that could improve the whole game experience...and this is how you react?
Reply Quote
Hope Blizzard watches his videos, fix the AH, group play, add endgame content.
Reply Quote
They can't fix rubberbanding since it's one of the things that adds to the difficulty of the game.

It's probably linked to the fact you can't dodge melee swings and get hit by ranged projectiles that clearly missed you.
Reply Quote
I agree on more stat filters in AH search.
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 09:38Posted by Firzen
I agree on more stat filters in AH search.

Funny thing is, they already had 6 affix searches in the video they showed us in 2008. For some reason they didn't include that in the release. Judging from that, they will never add more search terms. All the mediocre item sellers rejoice, this way at least people are FORCED to sift through your crap you put on for millions.
Reply Quote
I usually have some gripes with Kripp's advice, but tbh, this current vid is spot on. I really hope the radio silence from Blizzard doesn't mean that they're not picking up on this level of constructive feedback from the community
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]